PDA

View Full Version : I saw Mike Ditka toay...

Shiny Chicken
08-05-2004, 06:31 PM
I was eating at a restaurant across from SUNY Albany (my school)where the Giants are having training camp, when all of the sudden, Mike Ditka walks by me with to other guys I didn't recognize and sits down at a table. I didn't talk to him or anything... had somewhere to go and thought he probably just wanted to chill out with his buddies... but I just thought that was interesting.

Main reason I'm posting it is I'm just wondering if anyone knows why Mike Ditka would be around the Giants training camp.

The Spaz
08-05-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
I was eating at a restaurant across from SUNY Albany (my school)where the Giants are having training camp, when all of the sudden, Mike Ditka walks by me with to other guys I didn't recognize and sits down at a table. I didn't talk to him or anything... had somewhere to go and thought he probably just wanted to chill out with his buddies... but I just thought that was interesting.

Main reason I'm posting it is I'm just wondering if anyone knows why Mike Ditka would be around the Giants training camp.

NFL Live just did a segment on the Giants an dDitka works for ESPN now.

Shiny Chicken
08-05-2004, 06:35 PM
well there we go... that makes sense... it was just weird to all of the sudden see Mike Ditka walk by your table.

I didn't have much interest in talking to him... he's never seemed too nice to the Bills.

OpIv37
08-05-2004, 09:53 PM
I saw Mike Ditka once too. It was at the AFC Championship Game at Rich between the Bills and the Chiefs. He was being interviewed by NBC or whoever had the AFC games way back then. He poked his head out of the tent to wave to the fans and was promptly pelted with snowballs. I think he said some bad things about the team the week before, and the hometown crowd let him know how they felt about it.

Earthquake Enyart
08-06-2004, 02:56 PM
I have a great picture of Ditka flipping someone off. :up:

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
I have a great picture of Ditka flipping someone off. :up:

Post it.:up:

Earthquake Enyart
08-06-2004, 02:58 PM
It's at home. I don't know if my virus ladened computer will still talk to the scanner. :(

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
It's at home. I don't know if my virus ladened computer will still talk to the scanner. :(

Oh:down: