PDA

View Full Version : McGahee Braces for First Scrimmage

The_Philster
08-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Willis McGahee is wearing his intentions on his neck, if not on his sleeve.

He's sporting a new tattoo that reads: "Guess Who's Back?"

The message is obvious: the former first-round draft pick who missed his entire rookie season with the Buffalo Bills recovering from a knee injury is ready to play again. Still, the running back likes to downplay the tattoo's significance....more (http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/sports/9330215.htm)

BAM
08-05-2004, 08:52 PM
:pray:

Hemlepp53
08-05-2004, 09:05 PM
I like the TATTOO idea.. being I have 6 of my own. =) I hope Willis is ready for the Season and all it bvrings him... the good and the Bad... I just dont want everyone to forget the WARRIOR named Travis Henry who has shown alot more to us than a Tattoo. His quality of play and dedication last season after all that took place is unreplacable. DO NOT FORGET!!!

Mr. Cynical
08-05-2004, 09:25 PM
"He hasn't shown any effects of it as far as we're concerned," Wilson said. "He doesn't run, he just kind of glides. He doesn't really hit the ground. So far it looks like he's going to be a heck of a back."

I love this quote. :drool:

BAM
08-05-2004, 09:26 PM
:rofl: I like the quote in your sig Cynical...

Mr. Cynical
08-05-2004, 09:33 PM

Hemlepp53
08-05-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
"He hasn't shown any effects of it as far as we're concerned," Wilson said. "He doesn't run, he just kind of glides. He doesn't really hit the ground. So far it looks like he's going to be a heck of a back."

I love this quote. :drool:

Pretty nice quote... sounds like we might have a serious ground attack this season.. but what is to happen next say Willis blows up and begins to lead the team in carries... what of henry?

Mr. Cynical
08-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Hemlepp53
Pretty nice quote... sounds like we might have a serious ground attack this season.. but what is to happen next say Willis blows up and begins to lead the team in carries... what of henry?

We trade him. If Willis explodes (his play, not his knee) then it is an easy decision.

Luisito23
08-06-2004, 12:46 AM
I hope we use this 2 headed dragon the way we need 2, and run it so much opposing offenses won't even see the field....
can't wait...
GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!