PDA

View Full Version : Pulling for the Patriots...!

Miami Man
11-01-2002, 11:54 AM
After that horrible performance by Lucas two weeks ago in handing that, *cough, cough*, game to you.............I shall now take joy in watching the Patriots thump you on the head.

I hope. ;)

MM

Novacane
11-01-2002, 12:01 PM
We are going to watch Lucas repeat performance on Monday night!

Judge
11-01-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Miami Man
After that horrible performance by Lucas two weeks ago in handing that, *cough, cough*, game to you.............I shall now take joy in watching the Patriots thump you on the head.

I hope. ;)

MM

Keep hallucinating- your defense did nothing to help Lucas out and blew that game by allowing the Bills to dominate the line of scrimmage.

Your D stinks- it'll be fun watching Favre or whoever is GB's QB shred the Dolphins on MNF to allow the Bills to take sole possession of first place.

ublinkwescore
11-01-2002, 12:07 PM
23-10

ublinkwescore
11-01-2002, 12:08 PM
I hope you guys are ready to part with first place in our division, it's as good as ours.

TypicalBill
11-01-2002, 12:09 PM
MM, i feel sorry for u guys :D , it must be hard watching your team play with Lucas at the helm. Im sure you hold your breath when they call a playaction pass :chuckle:

i expect many interceptions this week. Keep up the good work.

Cntrygal
11-01-2002, 12:10 PM

I hope. ;)

MM

Hey MM!!!! Nice to see ya!

MM:sukrpnch:Cntry

Have fun in GB! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Earthquake Enyart
11-01-2002, 12:13 PM
When that famous fin fan Pee Wee Herman was arrested in FL, somebody came out with T shirts that said "We're pulling for Pee Wee".

Don't get any on your pants, MM, you dolphin waxer.

TypicalBill
11-01-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
When that famous fin fan Pee Wee Herman was arrested in FL, somebody came out with T shirts that said "We're pulling for Pee Wee".

Don't get any on your pants, MM, you dolphin waxer.

:lol:

Marcos20
11-01-2002, 12:19 PM
lol ..Lucas. .. im feel sorry for you dude ... hehe ... its will bb fun to see Favre kill your team on MNF

Mr. Miyagi
11-01-2002, 12:30 PM
Hey MM! I see that you came over here for some punishment! Nice to have you over buddy! :D

Now you can experience what I feel on your board. I've got so many guys backing here over here. Plus, check out these awesome graphics:

:fishfry: :squish:

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InTheBox
11-01-2002, 02:10 PM
Ok minute man. The phish are going to freeze in greenbay with lucas running or can i say giving away the show.
P.S.
thanks for First Place. I hope you and the jets dont fight to much over 3rd place. lol. lol. lol. lol.

mybills
11-01-2002, 02:25 PM

I hope. ;)

MM

:rofl: That gets a :10: just for the :chuckle:

ublinkwescore
11-01-2002, 02:39 PM
Joe Theisman is the only one at ESPN who picks the Bills to lose. I think Lawrence Taylor might have killed a few brain cells when he broke his leg. Either that, or Theisman hasn't been doing his homework, and doesn't yet see the Bills are doing good.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks/2002_index.html

SABURZFAN
11-01-2002, 02:45 PM
miami man sounds as if he's still smarting from that game with us.

Ð
11-01-2002, 03:34 PM
smart & miami man are generally not words used together in a sentence

Novacane
11-01-2002, 03:38 PM
Big Doug.....................I hear you got banned from Finheavens main board too! Glad I'm not alone:bigwave:

Ð
11-01-2002, 03:53 PM
Don't worry, you haven't missed a thing :D

Miami Man
11-03-2002, 02:25 PM
Well what do ya know?

That dominating defense kinda turns to Swiss Cheese when you don't have a Ray Lucas overthrowing, underthrowing, throwing interceptions or fumbling the ball, doesn't it?

LOL!

Ray gave you that game kids, and ya all know it. It's just a bit painfully clear today how bad your defense really is, isn't it?

Hiya CountryGal. Just had to come back and rub it in a bit. ;)

MM

Miami Man
11-03-2002, 05:42 PM
What?

No one wants to talk Smack now?

LMAO!!!! :spanku:

MM

SABURZFAN
11-03-2002, 05:45 PM
What?

No one wants to talk Smack now?