PDA

View Full Version : Is Zolman in camp?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-06-2004, 11:53 AM
Is Greg Zoman in camp I have'nt heard anything on him? He's the QB that played for us in NFL Europe.

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Yeah he's there but supposedly he isn't getting very many snaps and isn't impressing.

TigerJ
08-06-2004, 12:09 PM
The fourth QB rarely gets a lot of reps. He's generally there to give one of the top three a rest if his arm gets tired. Frankly, it's probably pretty hard to be impressive as a fourth QB since you aren't getting many reps. There's no chance to shake off the rust and get in any rhythem.

Michael82
08-06-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
The fourth QB rarely gets a lot of reps. He's generally there to give one of the top three a rest if his arm gets tired. Frankly, it's probably pretty hard to be impressive as a fourth QB since you aren't getting many reps. There's no chance to shake off the rust and get in any rhythem.

plus you are usually throwing to the scrub receivers that couldn't catch a cold. :snicker:

That Guy
08-06-2004, 12:31 PM
...and those rookie free agents that they brought in, couldn't be any more scrub....ish.

As far as I've seen Zolman has no chance of making the team. Plus... he's left-handed. Thought I'd just add that in.

Bulldog
08-06-2004, 12:41 PM
Zolman and Brown both suck equally as bad from what I've heard coming out of camp. The reporter on WGR said Brown has been awful for almost the entire TC so far. Looks like Losman will be backing up Drew this year!

G. Host
08-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Zolman is trying to pick up enough offense to make practice squad. If he knows enough of the offense he can be used in practice and to help players recognize calls.