PDA

View Full Version : A Browns message board on this mornings practice

TypicalBill
08-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Well much to my surprise my chiropractor told me at 7:30 this AM (picked that time just in case I could go to the practice .. ... ) that I would be better off going to the practice today instead of siiting at work (standing around and walking is beeter than sitting for my back) ... so far be it from me not tolisten to the Medical Proffesionals when I LOVE their diagnosis and advice ...

This morning they were in full pads ... and i wanted to watch the O so thats where I went ...

I missed the special teams stuff ... saw about the last 5 punts ..... the dude punting had on no socks ... that looked funny ... he needs to go ....

of the 4 or 5 punts ... we had 1 bad snap .. he made a nice leaping greab ... a couple of the others were wide but no big deal ... i didn't notice who was snapping .... to many damm players in the way ... bastages ..

the punt themselves were less than impressive ... one was just UGLY ... was low and short .. it looked like a dying duck .... the others were directional punts and weren't pretty but seemed to be affective ... 2 were pretty low .. and none were Impressivly long ...

Then they split up into O and D head to head .. the first drill was 7 on 7 at one end and the other QB's and all the WR's at the other end .. one WR against one DB ...

The first play Suggs was in the backfield with no FB .. Handoff headed right ... he looked like Willie .. NO WHERE TO GO ... 2 or 3 yard loss ... i *L* instead of cried .. but I quickly reminded myself it was the first play and it had to get better ..

for the rest of the post dawgtalk.clevelandbrowns.com (http://dawgtalk.clevelandbrowns.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=716338&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1) scroll down.

looks like our defense hasn't lost a step, i know its just practice but its good to know that teams are finding it hard to move the ball on us. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Earthquake Enyart
08-06-2004, 01:10 PM
How does :fatkid2: make it to both the Browns and the Bills practices?

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Way to go Milloy and Spikes "intimidate".:up:

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
How does :fatkid2: make it to both the Browns and the Bills practices?

They practice together.:nerd:

TypicalBill
08-06-2004, 01:14 PM
i thought they practiced against us on the same field :huh: but i could be mistaken..

TypicalBill
08-06-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
They practice together.:nerd:

:phew:

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
:phew:

:up:

justasportsfan
08-06-2004, 01:43 PM
"Browns tight end Steve Heiden and Bills safety Lawyer Milloy got face-to-face after Milloy knocked Heiden down, and Verba and linebacker Takeo Spikes had words as well. " Milloy :up:

"But the practice seemed to be more focused on the approach of Bills defensive back Troy Vincent, who asked Browns receiver Andre’ Davis before practice what Davis wanted to work on. "

I hope he's not that nice to opposing teams during season.

LtBillsFan66
08-06-2004, 02:24 PM
I think I'm blind from reading just one sentence.

Hemlepp53
08-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Nice little morsel to make us STARVE for more

schobelisdaman
08-06-2004, 04:08 PM
sounds like our d-line was pretty steller........:flex:

Billsouth
08-07-2004, 08:25 AM
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER!!!