PDA

View Full Version : ROFLMAO Finhell

saviorbledsoe
08-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Our Dolphins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need us Die Hard fans to get pissed off like they are and put a serious hurting on whoever tell us we are done. Guys I am going to say this, I like our chances of doing great this season than I did last year. If our running backs whoever they maybe get 1300 yards combined we will be fine. I am also going to say Jay Fiedler not A.J. will make the Pro-Bowl with Chambers. Guys and Gals we must be behind this team 110%. I believe and we believe in our Dolphins. I know we will be fine and so do all of you deep down. I will come out and say we will compete for the East Title with 12-4 record same as the Pathetics record. We will take the division by sweeping the Jills and Jets and splitting with the Pats. Giving us the division with a 5-1 record.

Here are my season scores and outcome:

Titans 13
Dolphins 31 (W)

Dolphins 27 (W)
Bengals 10

Steelers 16
Dolphins 23 (W)

Jets 15
Dolphins 30 (W)

Dolphins 21
Patriots 22 (L)

Dolphins 28 (W)
Bills 23

Rams 27
Dolphins 24 ot (L)

Dolphins 41 (W)
Jets 38

Cardinals 6
Dolphins 38 (W)

Dolphins 17
Seahawks 19 (L)

Dolphins 31 (W)
49ers 16

Bills 3
Dolphins 27 (W)

Dolphins 22
Broncos 25 (L)

Patriots 12
Dolphins 28 (W)

Browns 10
Dolphins 31 (W)

Dolphins 19 (W)
Ravens 16

Let's go Dolphins!!
Let's go Dolphins!!

This will be our year noone is expecting us to do anything well, they don't know our Phins.

Who's with me!!

Let's go Dolphins!!

Out.

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 08:07 PM
:rofl::lol:

OpIv37
08-06-2004, 08:08 PM
the delusions have set in. Sweep the Bills and the Jets? There's no way in hell that's going to happen, not to mention he completely wrote off the Bengals and the Titans- does this moron even watch football?

saviorbledsoe
08-06-2004, 08:18 PM
his four losses our by a total of less than 10 points too. This team is Superbowl Bound!

Wonder if he feels the same now that Boston is gone? :)

hurls
08-06-2004, 08:19 PM
I love that, 28-23 and 27-3, how they gonna score 55 points on us without Ricky?

saviorbledsoe
08-06-2004, 08:20 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=42795

BillsFever
08-06-2004, 08:41 PM
I don't think the Dolphins will do great or even make the playoffs but I don't think they will be as some wanna believe. I think they will win more then 4 games like some are predicting.

They were a playoff team every year long before Wicky came around then missed them the two years he was there. They still have a solid defense that will keep them in games.

If Boston gets his head outta his ass, Chambers plays well again, they have an average running game, and IF they get average QB production they should still win 7 games or so.

Their defense is still good enough to keep them in most of the games which could possibly get them 6 or 7 wins and no more then 8 if they catch a few breaks and the ball bounces the right way for them.

They will be far from good but they aren't gonna be a laughing stock of the league like some people are thinking or predicting.

All the turmoil this offseason along with the sudden unprepared retirement of Cheech Marin will hurt them some(at least the first month of the year) but their defense will be good enough to keep them in games and get them enough wins to at least be average.

They were good enough in their prime to make the playoffs without Ricky but never made them after they traded for them. That speaks volumes enough to believe they will at least be an average team and compete for a win in most of the games.

This is how I see our division shaping up this year....

New England- 12-4
New York- 8-8
Buffalo- 6-10
Miami- 5-11

As always injuries can ruin a team and change their outcome for the worse. If all teams stay rather healthy this is how I see our division.

Miami would be best served to have a horrible season and bomb right out and take the Top 5-10 draft pick next year though.

They are far from ever being a Super Bowl contender again with their current team. They haven't had a high draft pick in years and could use one this year to try and retool.

After this year they should clean house and dump the high priced aging veterans and try to rebuild. Hopefully they will pull a John Butler era and keep guys around and restructure contracts to payout later down the road like Butler did in 1999 after the window of opportunity has closed.

Butler did that in 1999 and that's why we ended up 35 million over the cap in 2000 and had to gut the team for 2 straight years.

Without all them worthless restructures to bums we would've been in much better shape(still over the cap) in 2000.

Donahoe did the right thing and gutted the team and went to rebuild it instead. Had he not done that and restructured even more to save a few more aging bums we would never be where we are today.

When your window has passed and you bite the salary cap bullet it's best to gut the team and suffer a couple bad years to rebuild for the future instead of hanging onto a few to finish 6-10 instead of 3-13.

TD suffered a lot of critisim in 1999 for gutting the team but did we really lose anything to make a huge impact in the process? Not even close.

We lost guys like Sam Rogers, Henry Jones, John Holecek, Doug Flutie and a couple others. Have any of them done anything since we dumped them? None of them would've made any difference except for prolonging our chance to rebuild. Without the gutting of 2000 we would never have had the cap room to bring guys like Spikes, Fletcher or Milloy in or re-sign someone like Eric Moulds long term.

That's what I see Miami doing after this year(if they are smart) and starting over. But this is Miami and they are known for making stupid decisions so we will have to wait and see.

saviorbledsoe
08-06-2004, 08:50 PM
[i]This is how I see our division shaping up this year....

New England- 12-4
New York- 8-8
Buffalo- 6-10
Miami- 5-11

[/B]

:confused2
:eek:
:rolleyes:
:hitself:

Canadian'eh!
08-06-2004, 08:59 PM
6-10????? not much of an optomist are you....

I can see people argueing as low as 8-8... but I think that is a stretch as well given our schedule is not that bad really.

We have every reason to be optomistic that the Bills will be a playoff team this year. Their offense should be revialtaized by far superior coaching and what (in theory) should be far better playcalling.

Our D has both consistency and even an upgrade in the turnover department with Gildon and Vincent. If all else fails Gray can "just do what we did last year".

The Offensive players (line and QB's) both have FAR FAR superior coaches (in the case of Qb's anything would be better than nothing, but Wyche is hardly just anything) and the 2 headed morons are gone.

You want to know the REAL reason Drew was scortching hot the first 1/2-2/3 of 02 and flat mostly ever since? Because that's how long it took for other teams to realize the system and the fact that Gilbride was TOO STUPID to make changes.... how many games last year did you notice that there were 0 changes to the gameplan when losing at halftime? ANSWER: every game we were losing at halftime. It was rediculous.

so now we have a deep threat, healthy moulds, new options at HB, better QB coaching, better Oline coaching, better game planning hopefully,better in game adjustments (couldn't be worse), consistent if not better D, easier schedule, and weaker division opponents.....

but you think we end up with the same 6-10 record?

I don't understand the logic.

SABURZFAN
08-06-2004, 09:27 PM
i sometimes miss the homerism at Finheaven.

thanks for the laugh.

ZacGriffi~82
08-06-2004, 10:37 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=42871

:lol:

Luisito23
08-06-2004, 10:55 PM
Damn I thought I was blasted )*(^^$^%$((!!!

JefftheBillsfan
08-06-2004, 11:03 PM
omg, im sorry, but this was not a 12-4 football team before boston and ricky williams went off the deep end.

i hate to see good players go down w/injuries, even if it is a phin, but i almost dont feel so bad when i see horrible, horrible opinions like that.

Goobylal
08-06-2004, 11:31 PM
Better immerse yourself in ice water BillsFever because the fever is obviously cooking your brain. No way the Bills go 6-10 unless they suffer a ton of injuries. And we can make a bet on that if you'd like.

The Natrix
08-06-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Our Dolphins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need us Die Hard fans to get pissed off like they are and put a serious hurting on whoever tell us we are done. Guys I am going to say this, I like our chances of doing great this season than I did last year. If our running backs whoever they maybe get 1300 yards combined we will be fine. I am also going to say Jay Fiedler not A.J. will make the Pro-Bowl with Chambers. Guys and Gals we must be behind this team 110%. I believe and we believe in our Dolphins. I know we will be fine and so do all of you deep down. I will come out and say we will compete for the East Title with 12-4 record same as the Pathetics record. We will take the division by sweeping the Jills and Jets and splitting with the Pats. Giving us the division with a 5-1 record.

Here are my season scores and outcome:

Titans 13
Dolphins 31 (W)

Dolphins 27 (W)
Bengals 10

Steelers 16
Dolphins 23 (W)

Jets 15
Dolphins 30 (W)

Dolphins 21
Patriots 22 (L)

Dolphins 28 (W)
Bills 23

Rams 27
Dolphins 24 ot (L)

Dolphins 41 (W)
Jets 38

Cardinals 6
Dolphins 38 (W)

Dolphins 17
Seahawks 19 (L)

Dolphins 31 (W)
49ers 16

Bills 3
Dolphins 27 (W)

Dolphins 22
Broncos 25 (L)

Patriots 12
Dolphins 28 (W)

Browns 10
Dolphins 31 (W)

Dolphins 19 (W)
Ravens 16

Let's go Dolphins!!
Let's go Dolphins!!

This will be our year noone is expecting us to do anything well, they don't know our Phins.

Who's with me!!

Let's go Dolphins!!

Out.

Wow. :coocoo:

Forward_Lateral
08-07-2004, 12:20 AM
I can't help but laugh myself to sleep tonight. David Boston was the supposed saviour and all that bullcrap. Maybe the doctor will prescribe some steroids to help him recover. And I don't care what a stupid Dolphin fan says, if one of the Bills, Pats or Jets stars went down, they'd be the first to laugh and celebrate. Gimme a break. All of the sudden fin fans are making themselves out to be saints. I'm going to go punch my fin fan friends in the face.

TypicalBill
08-07-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by BillsFever
I don't think the Dolphins will do great or even make the playoffs but I don't think they will be as some wanna believe. I think they will win more then 4 games like some are predicting.

They were a playoff team every year long before Wicky came around then missed them the two years he was there. They still have a solid defense that will keep them in games.

If Boston gets his head outta his ass, Chambers plays well again, they have an average running game, and IF they get average QB production they should still win 7 games or so.

Their defense is still good enough to keep them in most of the games which could possibly get them 6 or 7 wins and no more then 8 if they catch a few breaks and the ball bounces the right way for them.

They will be far from good but they aren't gonna be a laughing stock of the league like some people are thinking or predicting.

All the turmoil this offseason along with the sudden unprepared retirement of Cheech Marin will hurt them some(at least the first month of the year) but their defense will be good enough to keep them in games and get them enough wins to at least be average.

They were good enough in their prime to make the playoffs without Ricky but never made them after they traded for them. That speaks volumes enough to believe they will at least be an average team and compete for a win in most of the games.

This is how I see our division shaping up this year....

New England- 12-4
New York- 8-8
Buffalo- 6-10
Miami- 5-11

As always injuries can ruin a team and change their outcome for the worse. If all teams stay rather healthy this is how I see our division.

Miami would be best served to have a horrible season and bomb right out and take the Top 5-10 draft pick next year though.

They are far from ever being a Super Bowl contender again with their current team. They haven't had a high draft pick in years and could use one this year to try and retool.

After this year they should clean house and dump the high priced aging veterans and try to rebuild. Hopefully they will pull a John Butler era and keep guys around and restructure contracts to payout later down the road like Butler did in 1999 after the window of opportunity has closed.

Butler did that in 1999 and that's why we ended up 35 million over the cap in 2000 and had to gut the team for 2 straight years.

Without all them worthless restructures to bums we would've been in much better shape(still over the cap) in 2000.

Donahoe did the right thing and gutted the team and went to rebuild it instead. Had he not done that and restructured even more to save a few more aging bums we would never be where we are today.

When your window has passed and you bite the salary cap bullet it's best to gut the team and suffer a couple bad years to rebuild for the future instead of hanging onto a few to finish 6-10 instead of 3-13.

TD suffered a lot of critisim in 1999 for gutting the team but did we really lose anything to make a huge impact in the process? Not even close.

We lost guys like Sam Rogers, Henry Jones, John Holecek, Doug Flutie and a couple others. Have any of them done anything since we dumped them? None of them would've made any difference except for prolonging our chance to rebuild. Without the gutting of 2000 we would never have had the cap room to bring guys like Spikes, Fletcher or Milloy in or re-sign someone like Eric Moulds long term.

That's what I see Miami doing after this year(if they are smart) and starting over. But this is Miami and they are known for making stupid decisions so we will have to wait and see.

we'll win atleast 9 games unless Henry or Bledsoe go down.

im willing to put money on it too ;)

The_Philster
08-07-2004, 04:19 AM
Blind hatred of Bledsoe has to be the reason for the 6-10 prediction. :shakeno:

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-07-2004, 06:05 AM
No Dolphin fan, get used to the numbers 6-10.

saviorbledsoe
08-07-2004, 08:23 AM
i say now more than ever 4-12 or 3 - 13. i am dead serious! feeley/ feidler and chambers and an overrated defense.

not enough

Cntrygal
08-07-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
we'll win atleast 9 games unless Henry or Bledsoe go down.

im willing to put money on it too ;)

Have you managed to get any of your friends watching football with ya? Anyone willing to bet against ya?

TypicalBill
08-07-2004, 09:19 AM
nope :down: but its their loss

cordog
08-07-2004, 10:21 AM
If our running backs whoever they maybe get 1300 yards combined we will be fine.

Thats always a good sign when you have no clue who your running backs will be

Novacane
08-07-2004, 11:58 AM
his four losses our by a total of less than 10 points too. This team is Superbowl Bound!

Wonder if he feels the same now that Boston is gone? :)

definately remember that thread! Gotta go back and bring it back up when they go 5-11 :D