PDA

View Full Version : It's official, Boston out for the season

Ickybaluky
08-06-2004, 09:14 PM
The Sun-Sentinel confirms (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-0806davidhouston,0,2956517.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front) Boston is done for this year. They claim the Dolphins have confirmed he will have surgery and be out for the year.

You know, as much as I hate the 'phins I actually feel bad for them and their fans. This offseason has been brutal for them. The first game of preseason hasn't even been played yet.

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 09:18 PM
:up::beers:

:monkey: Dolphins

Dozerdog
08-06-2004, 09:21 PM
I'd feel bad for them- some of them-

But too many idiots come over here and act all high and mighty.

And it's a problem player- if it happened to a solid citizen like Jason Taylor then I'd probably feel different. But Karma is Karma- Beat the wife, use drugs, drive recklessly or under the influence- it catches up.

The Dolphins are paying for trying to cut corners and win immediatly. Thank god we have TD- at least he's got a long range plan.

HAMMER
08-06-2004, 09:21 PM
It must suck being a Dolfan!

JefftheBillsfan
08-06-2004, 09:24 PM
this isnt another joke is it?

saviorbledsoe
Guys seriousy chill or we are going to get it. If you read y other post Henry tweaked his knee tonight. Coincedence?

SABURZFAN
:lolpoint: FISH fans

lordofgun
08-06-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Guys seriousy chill or we are going to get it. If you read y other post Henry tweaked his knee tonight. Coincedence?

yes.

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 09:37 PM
LMAO they told me to kill myself for just putting a :) smilie in the david boston ou for the year thread.:rofl::lol:

Note they just banned me using that smilie and that is the only thing I did!

The Spaz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

hurls
08-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Can it possibly get any worse for the Dolphins?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/08/06/bc.fbn.dolphins.boston.ap/

LIQUID24
08-06-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
LMAO they told me to kill myself for just putting a :) smilie in the david boston ou for the year thread.:rofl::lol:

Note they just banned me using that smilie and that is the only thing I did!

The Spaz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. You shoud be real proud of yourself. :rolleyes: Unbelievable.

hurls
08-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by LIQUID24
You shoud be real proud of yourself. :rolleyes: Unbelievable.

Like they wouldn't do the same, if not worse. These Summer events couldn't have happened to a better team! :D

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 10:01 PM
You shoud be real proud of yourself. :rolleyes: Unbelievable.

The reason why that site is pathetic. I just use :) and they get that upset and ban me, that is unbelieveable.:up:

Muck
08-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by slruh
Like they wouldn't do the same, if not worse. These Summer events couldn't have happened to a better team! :D

Oh, that makes everything ok. What a copout. A real man you are.:rolleyes:

I still hope the Bills don't suffer any major injuries.

LIQUID24
08-06-2004, 10:28 PM
Like they wouldn't do the same, if not worse. These Summer events couldn't have happened to a better team! :D Umm no I wouldn't. When the news of Moulds' "injury" a couple days ago spread to our site, not one person celebrated or laughed (that I saw). My exact words were "That sucks. He's a great player."

P.S. I know his injury was fake, but we didn't know at the time.

Canadian'eh!
08-06-2004, 10:29 PM
Grief COunsellors are on their way to finhell 2004 as we speak.....

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 10:33 PM
Umm no I wouldn't. When the news of Moulds' "injury" a couple days ago spread to our site, not one person celebrated or laughed (that I saw). My exact words were "That sucks. He's a great player."

:rolleyes:

lordofgun
08-06-2004, 10:34 PM
Umm no I wouldn't. When the news of Moulds' "injury" a couple days ago spread to our site, not one person celebrated or laughed (that I saw). My exact words were "That sucks. He's a great player."

Right! Tell me another one!

LIQUID24
08-06-2004, 10:35 PM
:rolleyes: Nice response. You keep on showing your true colors.

The Spaz
08-06-2004, 10:40 PM
Nice response. You keep on showing your true colors.

Red, White and blue. You fin fans are quick.:up:

The Natrix
08-06-2004, 11:44 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

MIAMI SUCKS!

The Natrix
08-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Nice response. You keep on showing your true colors.

It's o.k. buddy :pet:

Don't feel to bad. You have other things in your life than the dolphins. Just keep your head up. There's always next decade. Maybe 2013 will be the year of the dolphin. :up: Flipper might make a return to primetime tv, dolphin tattoos might become acceptable for men to sport, teal and orange may no longer be associated with white trash, and the miami dolphins might win the SB... Or maybe not.

Forward_Lateral
08-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaha

aaaahahahh ahahhhhhaaaa ha ahhhha ahahhahaha ha ha

Ohhhhhh hahahahahahaha ahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry.

teehee.

The Natrix
08-07-2004, 12:17 AM
I don't feel bad for them at all and I don't believe in Karma. I'd love to punch a Miami fan in the face right now, then kick them in the ribs.

Forward_Lateral
08-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Natrix, don't forget an eye gouge, a back rake, a flying elbow, a piledriver...and oh yeah, a dirty sanchez.

The Natrix
08-07-2004, 12:34 AM
:up:

I don't even consider them human.

Tatonka
08-07-2004, 01:18 AM
i guess the "injury prone" comments that all fish fans denied turned out to be a bit more true that they thought.

i do feel bad for the fans.. i hate david boston.. but i feel bad for the good fish fans..

screw the guys like diguistiplex

HenryRules
08-07-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
I'd feel bad for them- some of them-

But too many idiots come over here and act all high and mighty.

And it's a problem player- if it happened to a solid citizen like Jason Taylor then I'd probably feel different. But Karma is Karma- Beat the wife, use drugs, drive recklessly or under the influence- it catches up.

The Dolphins are paying for trying to cut corners and win immediatly. Thank god we have TD- at least he's got a long range plan.

Ya know, I was right with you until the TD part.

I'm sorry, but being thankful for 17-31 is about the last thing that I'm willing to do as a Bills fan.

Say what you want about coaching/Butler/whatever, but the fact remains, TD has not been the GM (or higher ranking official) of an above .500 club in his last 5 years.

The Fins may be paying to win immediately, but at least they're winning.

hurls
08-07-2004, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by HenryRules

The Fins may be paying to win immediately, but at least they're winning.

Winning what? Go to Miami and root for them. They haven't won crap since 1972. We swept them last year. So what are they winning?

Throne Logic
08-07-2004, 03:39 AM
This is a bit much for any single team. I don't really care if they are the big rival or not. I'm not happy about it.

It takes most of the enjoyment out of a rivalry when one time is bad, especially if it is due to injury.

I'll never root for an injury.

The_Philster
08-07-2004, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Throne Logic
This is a bit much for any single team. I don't really care if they are the big rival or not. I'm not happy about it.

It takes most of the enjoyment out of a rivalry when one time is bad, especially if it is due to injury.

I'll never root for an injury either but I like that the odds of the Fish going 0-16 just got better. :up:

don137
08-07-2004, 06:11 AM
I would never laugh at a player/ team or fans that incurred an injury. I just can't fathom all the bad thinggs that have happend to them this past off-season. They would be lucky with an 8-8 season at this rate.

lordofgun
08-07-2004, 06:48 AM
When Ricky quit, it was funny. That ruined Miami's season. Now, they're just irrelevant. They're not worth my time. I could be doing better things even as I type this post, like .... taking a nap.
Normally I don't take pleasure in anyone's injury, but it's hard to feel sorry for Boston because his injuries are the consequence of how he has abused his body.

Philagape
08-07-2004, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
When Ricky quit, it was funny. That ruined Miami's season. Now, they're just irrelevant. They're not worth my time. I could be doing better things even as I type this post, like .... taking a nap.
Normally I don't take pleasure in anyone's injury, but it's hard to feel sorry for Boston because his injuries are the consequence of how he has abused his body.

Whoa sorry that post was mine. LOG didn't log off last time:abe:

Pride
08-07-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Exactly my Feelings! the Fins keep getting Low Character, High Risk players... and LOSING on the gamble.

They only do it to themselves!

F the Fins!

saviorbledsoe
08-07-2004, 08:08 AM
my feeling is that the bad karma has taken the fins down because the NFL was trying to set them up to win this year. When the schedule came out and I saw they only had 1 cold weather game this year it was a bit obvious that the NFL wanted to see one of their popular teams win this year. This is all what happens when you try to cheat fate! beatches!

Novacane
08-07-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by NE39

You know, as much as I hate the 'phins I actually feel bad for them and their fans. This offseason has been brutal for them. The first game of preseason hasn't even been played yet.

I will NEVER feel sorry for a fin fan. NEVER :D

Novacane
08-07-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Throne Logic

Rooting for someone to get injured is not cool but there is nothing wrong with laughing once it happens :up:

The Spaz
08-07-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Rooting for someone to get injured is not cool but there is nothing wrong with laughing once it happens :up:

:snicker::up:

saviorbledsoe
08-07-2004, 09:19 AM
im pissed that the Dolphins wont share their luck with the Patsies. :(

madness
08-07-2004, 09:49 AM
I have to admit it is wrong to make fun of someone because they are :injured:. But all I heard from Phin fans was that Ricky didn't have anymore emotional problems and Boston finally straightened himself out. I guess the moral of the story is...

There must be some good stuff to :smoke: in Miami. Can we get some?

cordog
08-07-2004, 10:18 AM
I said Boston would play only 10 games this year. Phin fans on here told me i would be wrong. I guess they are right. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dolfan25
08-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Winning what? Go to Miami and root for them. They haven't won crap since 1972. We swept them last year. So what are they winning?

Actually it's 73.

You swept us last year? Wow I thought it was the exact opposite. I was almost sure we swept you last year. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

hurls
08-07-2004, 01:28 PM
I meant the year before, when Ricky had the 2 huge games, the one in the snow. My error.

SABURZFAN
08-07-2004, 07:18 PM
The reason why that site is pathetic. I just use :) and they get that upset and ban me, that is unbelieveable.:up:

who did you get banned by?

SABURZFAN
08-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
screw the guys like diguistiplex

he hasn't been running his big mouth lately.

SABURZFAN
08-07-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Pride
Exactly my Feelings! the Fins keep getting Low Character, High Risk players... and LOSING on the gamble.

They only do it to themselves!

F the Fins!

didn't san diego get a 6th round pick for him?they're starting to look good in this trade already.:D