PDA

View Full Version : interesting moves by other teams

Billsouth
08-07-2004, 08:20 AM
1. jets signed pete kendall

2. patriots cut james williams (tackle). i assume that this is BIG CAT williams and wonder if we should not take a look at him.

3. pats cut kurt kittner (qb) i guess that means rohan davey will be the back up.

we need to be more active in looking at other teams players

The Spaz
08-07-2004, 08:21 AM
TD and Co. are always looking at players. Also I think the Big Cat is done and we don'nt need tackles we needs a guard or center.

Billsouth
08-07-2004, 08:27 AM
i think we need to look at a tackle that could potentially replace jennings next year because he is going to leave.

also, why not put price at guard and get rid of pukecillo.

what do u think about the jetys signing kendall spaz?

Dozerdog
08-07-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Billsouth
i think we need to look at a tackle that could potentially replace jennings next year because he is going to leave.

also, why not put price at guard and get rid of pukecillo.

what do u think about the jetys signing kendall spaz?

If you want to look at potential replacements for Jennings- then Big Cat ain't your guy. He's old and slow

The Spaz
08-07-2004, 08:33 AM
I beleive Price has always been a tackle and really doesn't have the upside because of age to play guard. James "Big Cat" Williams is way too old to sign for more than a 1 year deal. Kendall is a pretty good addition to the Jets as they needed some help on the o-line. TD said they looked at Kendall and they didn't like what they saw so I will trust him and I'm sure McNally looked at the film as well.

SABURZFAN
08-07-2004, 08:42 AM
i heard the Pats signed stubblefield too.

Ickybaluky
08-07-2004, 12:19 PM
The Pats took a look at Williams, but he is done. I saw him at training camp and, while he is a huge man, he was obviously slow. He couldn't move laterally at all.

That Guy
08-07-2004, 12:21 PM
We already have at least one tackle a lot like that..

Novacane
08-07-2004, 12:56 PM
TD told Mikey that the Bills did not like Kendall.