PDA

View Full Version : josh reed

Billsouth
08-07-2004, 08:21 AM
according to trimble he looked real good yesterday. this may be his break out season after all.

Jan Reimers
08-07-2004, 09:50 AM
I've always thought he had all the tools (except blazing speed) to be a top flight NFL receiver. I look for big things from him this year, even with the addition of Evans - who I also expect to do well.

Moulds, Reed and Evans will form a great receiving corps.

That Guy
08-07-2004, 12:39 PM
All I've seen from Reed (I've been to three sessions) has been outstanding. Moulds has sort of taken a backseat to Evans and Reed this TC so far (obviously we know he'll still start, though). Reed knows that he's fighting for his job, and that he has no room to slip up. Even Sam Aiken has been impressive so far.

DraftBoy
08-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Im really excited about our WR corp from top to bottom its good!

Tatonka
08-07-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
Im really excited about our WR corp from top to bottom its good!

i agree completely..

moulds, evans, reed, aiken, shaw, and coleman .. in that order..

we have everything that you could need..

a superstar in moulds, that can do it all,

a blazer in evans (that i personally think will end up being like marvin harrison),

a possession yac guy in reed (in the hines ward mold),

aiken looks like he could be another moulds down the road, great size,

a clutch 3rd down catch guy in shaw (he did it all year last year, answering the call almost always)

and a young talent that hopefully will return kicks while continuing to develope in coleman.

Dozerdog
08-07-2004, 02:55 PM
Watch the new "enforcement" of the rules- it will give guys like Reed who make a living on those slot routes more room to operate

HAMMER
08-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Watch the new "enforcement" of the rules- it will give guys like Reed who make a living on those slot routes more room to operate

Slot receivers aren't the only ones that will benefit from the new rule, if enforced! More points equal more viewers equals increased revenues for all.

Hemlepp53
08-07-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Originally posted by HAMMER
Slot receivers aren't the only ones that will benefit from the new rule, if enforced! More points equal more viewers equals increased revenues for all.

What does everyone think of the new Rule and its benefits and will it be enforced?