PDA

View Full Version : MIKEY and whoever else went - Lee Evans

_Ghost_Hackers
08-07-2004, 07:16 PM
I just saw all the clips on TV from the scrimmage - Lee Evans looked amazing - will he be in the top 3 of our recievers?

Also - JP ran for a TD - did he throw for one?

A friend of myne went to the scrimmage and dissed mikey - he wont appologize but I gotta trust him mikey

Dozerdog
08-07-2004, 07:22 PM
dis Mikey?

He can go screw himself:down:

Michael82
08-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
dis Mikey?

Thanks Dozer. :snicker:

The_Philster
08-07-2004, 07:24 PM
dis Mikey?

Yeah!! Only fellow Zoners can dis Mikey :mad:

Michael82
08-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Yeah!! Only fellow Zoners can dis Mikey :mad:

:mad:

The_Philster
08-07-2004, 07:28 PM
:lolpoint:
Originally posted by Mikey82
:mad:

Dozerdog
08-07-2004, 07:30 PM
We are tough on Mikey because we expect more.

Bill Parcells or Vince Lombardi never yelled at players that stunk- they just cut them. They only yelled at the players they knew had jobs on the team- because they want to motivate.

ZacGriffi~82
08-07-2004, 07:32 PM
when i was watching the highlights i could have sworn i was watching flutie running that naked bootleg against the jags.

Tatonka
08-07-2004, 08:32 PM
i could be wrong.. but didnt daquixlet or whatever his name was get banned? because ghost hacker and daquix are the same, no?

oh.. your post sucked too.

The Spaz
08-07-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i could be wrong.. but didnt daquixlet or whatever his name was get banned? because ghost hacker and daquix are the same, no?

:rofl::lol:

Dozerdog
08-07-2004, 08:39 PM
It's Quiz- we decided to allow him to post- for now.

But trust me- he's got a one-strike count- not three.

_Ghost_Hackers
08-07-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

LOL - gotta love how much people love me around Bills nation.

It is funny to laugh at but I get pissed when Bills fans fight Bills fans at RWS. We need to spend our time ganging up on Jets, Dolphins, Patriot, and Dallas fans.

Dozerdog
08-07-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by _Ghost_Hackers

A friend of myne went to the scrimmage and dissed mikey - he wont appologize but I gotta trust him mikey

Then tell that to the clown you went with! Nobody's a bigger fan than mikey

_Ghost_Hackers
08-07-2004, 09:00 PM
Then tell that to the clown you went with! Nobody's a bigger fan than mikey

I didnt go with anybody - a friend went and I told him to give us some insights on the scrimmage and he used my account to do so ... I dont even know where he dissed Mike - he just said that he did

Dozerdog
08-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by _Ghost_Hackers
I didnt go with anybody - a friend went and I told him to give us some insights on the scrimmage and he used my account to do so ... I dont even know where he dissed Mike - he just said that he did

This doesn't make any sense- you say you gave your BillsZone account info to someone else and they insulted Mikey?

And you wonder why you get banned.:rofl:

LtBillsFan66
08-07-2004, 10:11 PM
Mikey is an all-star as far as I'm concerned. I always look forward to his reports. His enthusiasm alone makes them fun to read. I trust his knowledge of the game to give us knowledgeable reports about players' performance.

_Ghost_Hackers
08-07-2004, 11:34 PM
This doesn't make any sense- you say you gave your BillsZone account info to someone else and they insulted Mikey?

And you wonder why you get banned.:rofl:

Dude - you trust ur friends :rolleyes:

Michael82
08-08-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
Mikey is an all-star as far as I'm concerned. I always look forward to his reports. His enthusiasm alone makes them fun to read. I trust his knowledge of the game to give us knowledgeable reports about players' performance.

Thanks man! I hope you enjoy my photos too. :up:

It's something that I really enjoy doing. I always look forward to camp. Hmm, maybe I should try to do something like these for the Bills games....nah, too much work. :snicker:

Michael82
08-08-2004, 07:31 AM
We are tough on Mikey because we expect more.

Bill Parcells or Vince Lombardi never yelled at players that stunk- they just cut them. They only yelled at the players they knew had jobs on the team- because they want to motivate.

That explains why I get yelled at so much. So, if I gave you crap all the time...you wouldn't expect much, is that right? :snicker:

:jk:

The_Philster
08-08-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82
That explains why I get yelled at so much. So, if I gave you crap all the time...you wouldn't expect much, is that right? :snicker:

:jk:
Don't even joke about that :mad:

Michael82
08-08-2004, 07:39 AM
:lolpoint:
Originally posted by The_Philster
Don't even joke about that :mad: