X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Reese predicts stronger defense

Desire to start encourages veteran safety to ‘separate himself' from others.
    The football tumbled end over end toward the grass, an opportunity waiting to be plucked out of the air.
    Buffalo Bills safety Izell Reese was there to snag the tipped pass, like snapping up an unclaimed $100 bill.

Reese snatched this interception during a scrimmage Saturday against the Cleveland Browns at St. John Fisher College.
    ...more

sellout crowd filled the stands Saturday to see the Buffalo Bills-Cleveland Browns scrimmage at St. John Fisher College where the Bills are holding their training camp.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Jen looks hot.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Nate said Alot in that you have to be able to trust that if you take a risk your FS will be there to back you up.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
      X