PDA

View Full Version : What Centers are still available....?

Canadian'eh!
08-08-2004, 09:28 AM
I believe Tim Ruddy and Tom Ackerman are available....

anyone know of any more that MIGH be able to snap the damn ball..?

I don't know much about these 2 either.. anyone have any info on them?

Billsouth
08-08-2004, 09:31 AM
I AGREE!! we need to get a center and get teague out of there. maybe he can play left guard.

i dont want to hear about messing with the line chemistry because right now the current chemistry is going to get bledsoe killed!!!!!

slm3230
08-10-2004, 09:27 AM
Koons could be the answer-he may be third team as of now, because he wasn't signed until the last few days of minicamp, but he anchored an offense that allowed the fewest sacks in the NCAA, as well as being a pure and true center. He may have the disadvantage of being behind in learning the plays, but I know personally that McNAlly hand picked this guy because he knows what he can do for the line. He's been quiet but is picking up the stuff well and even added on about 10 pounds since camp has started. This guy could be our future-a great kid, great player, great leader of the line, he would do anything to protect his quaterback.

ublinkwescore
08-10-2004, 11:38 AM
I like that - "he would do anything to protect his quarterback".

THATHURMANATOR
08-10-2004, 11:39 AM
I doubt any of these guys would be much better than Teague, and they would be starting from scratch learning the offense.

Come on People.

The Spaz
08-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I doubt any of these guys would be much better than Teague, and they would be starting from scratch learning the offense.

Come on People.

How do you know how some of these players will turnout? It's also interestingi is Koons was actually snapping toi Bledsoe a few times with the 1st team.

THATHURMANATOR
08-10-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
How do you know how some of these players will turnout? It's also interestingi is Koons was actually snapping toi Bledsoe a few times with the 1st team.

Just sounds like people grabbing at straws to me.

Mr. Cynical
08-10-2004, 08:06 PM
:)