PDA

View Full Version : This is pretty funny

_Ghost_Hackers
08-08-2004, 10:51 AM
http://www.sperts.net/article.php?page=263

saviorbledsoe
08-08-2004, 11:24 AM
In other news, Fish coach Dave Wannstedt found the pen he left at the podium last week when fielding questions about Ricky Williams’ retirement.

"I never thought I'd see it again," a relieved Wannstedt remarked to no one in particular.

"I figured, what were the chances I'd be back here again? It's a really nice pen, with a little boat that moves up and down."

Wannstedt failed to see the irony in having a pen with a sinking ship inside it.

ROFLMAO

Mr. Cynical
08-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Funny stuff. :up:

Goobylal
08-08-2004, 01:42 PM
"I never thought I'd see it again," a relieved Wannstedt remarked to no one in particular.

"I figured, what were the chances I'd be back here again? It's a really nice pen, with a little boat that moves up and down."[/B]
You know, I hate the Dolphins as much as anyone (okay, maybe I'm softening on them since the Pats are the only real threat now), but you just HAVE to feel sorry for Wannstedt. I mean forget that he's a lousy HC, he seems like a nice guy, and I'll always have respect for good people. Compare him to JJ who was a horse's arse, and it's like night and day. The above words by him sound sad to me. I mean the guy is talking about a favorite pen like it's a security blanket for him, amid all the crap that has gone-on this past off-season. I don't know, maybe I need to go hug my mommy, but it just struck me as being sad.

saviorbledsoe
08-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Goobylal
You know, I hate the Dolphins as much as anyone (okay, maybe I'm softening on them since the Pats are the only real threat now), but you just HAVE to feel sorry for Wannstedt. I mean forget that he's a lousy HC, he seems like a nice guy, and I'll always have respect for good people. Compare him to JJ who was a horse's arse, and it's like night and day. The above words by him sound sad to me. I mean the guy is talking about a favorite pen like it's a security blanket for him, amid all the crap that has gone-on this past off-season. I don't know, maybe I need to go hug my mommy, but it just struck me as being sad.

UMmmmmmmmmmmm you do know thats a fake news story right? :)

Goobylal
08-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Dang it all! I didn't read the article, but I guess I should have looked at the URL and saw "sperts!" Oh well, I still mean what I said above. I just hope he stays their HC for a LONG time.

saviorbledsoe
08-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Dang it all! I didn't read the article, but I guess I should have looked at the URL and saw "sperts!" Oh well, I still mean what I said above. I just hope he stays their HC for a LONG time.

So do most of us......believe me :) lol

Mr. Cynical
08-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Gooby - even though you didn't realize it was a fake article, your analysis on Dave vs. JJ is absolutely correct IMO.

BigZ
08-09-2004, 12:04 PM
Great.

Novacane
08-09-2004, 12:12 PM
but you just HAVE to feel sorry for Wannstedt.

Nope!