PDA

View Full Version : First pass at 2004 rankings

jbisset
08-08-2004, 12:40 PM
First pass at 2004 rankings

1 Patriots - Wish this team was in the NFC...many high picks and now they have Corey Dillon. Thiswill be a great team for the next 6 years unless they get a major injury to the QB.
2 Eagles - Very good team. I am still not sold on Donovan actuacy. T.O will be great here. Eagles have a great defense coach; however, they have lost alot of top defense plays over the last 3 years. Need to see how Jevon Kearse and secondary plays.
3 Colts - How good is their defense?.
4 Broncos _ good defense addition made. Who will replace Clinton Portis? Denver usually can find another RB.
5 Seahawks - A solid team both on ofense and defense that added a coupe solid defense players.
6 Chiefs - No D...No superbowl...Does not look for Hall to have as many TDs.
7 Ravens - Great D...No passing game.
8 Panthers - Is this team as good as they were last year?
9 Falcons - Has the most exciting QB in the NFL when he is health. QB is one of the top 3 in the NFL.
10 Titans - Team will go as far as their QB takes them.
11 Packers - Now a running team with a great passing game.
12 Saints - Great RB...year depends on how good the passing game is. May be to high ranked.
13 Bills - Year will go the way the O-line plays
14 Bengals - Not sure of their draft...however, a coach I like that seems to have team going in the right direction.
15 Vikings - As good as their defense. May be ranked too low....
16 Redskins - Team now has a proven coach
17 Raiders - Defense will be a little better this year.
18 Jet - will be as good as Chad Pennington health. If QB is lose for season expect this team to drop to bottom 10. RB getting old?
19 Rams - Too many defense players lose in off season. I am still not sold on QB.
20 Buccaneers - Due for a down year because they lose so many big names....expect them to be in playoff hunt next year again.
21 Jaguars - Team on the way up....
20 Cowboys - QB is now an issue
23 Dolphins - QB and RB issues...No Offense....
24 Bears - Team in transion...Trying to find a new QB
25 Lions - Team on its way up....Need a few more skilled defensive player...going in the right direction.
26 Steelers - Team on its way down. Does not have the talent it had in the late 90s. Did get its future QB in the draft.
27 Texans - Team will have a good offensive with David Carr, Andre Johnson and Domanick Davis. Team is get better but needs more players.
28 Browns - Team may be ranked too low...Will have a great TE when he is signed.
29 Giants - Teamvets are getting old without a good vet QB. Yes, they have a QB for the future.
30 Cardinals - Just an bad organization....Too many skilled WRs and nothing else
31 49ers - Only team that can give the chargers a run for their money for the first pick in next year's draft.
32 Chargers - Bills of the early 80s... They will again win next year first pick of the draft. Best bet...clean up front office and hope Gaints loses
alot of games this season.

LtBillsFan66
08-08-2004, 01:08 PM
Pretty good. I'd have us above the Falcons and Saints though...

jbisset
08-08-2004, 02:47 PM
I can see that. Post your ranking...I would love to see it...I am sure I will be changing my rankings before the season starts

LtBillsFan66
08-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by jbisset
I can see that. Post your ranking...I would love to see it...I am sure I will be changing my rankings before the season starts

I'd rather critique them than do them myself. :D

Kramer
08-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Dolphins are 23rd? Ha Ha Ha....Bwahahahahahaha!!!!