• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbisset
    • Oct 2002

First pass at 2004 rankings

First pass at 2004 rankings

1 Patriots - Wish this team was in the NFC...many high picks and now they have Corey Dillon. Thiswill be a great team for the next 6 years unless they get a major injury to the QB.
    2 Eagles - Very good team. I am still not sold on Donovan actuacy. T.O will be great here. Eagles have a great defense coach; however, they have lost alot of top defense plays over the last 3 years. Need to see how Jevon Kearse and secondary plays.
    3 Colts - How good is their defense?.
    4 Broncos _ good defense addition made. Who will replace Clinton Portis? Denver usually can find another RB.
    5 Seahawks - A solid team both on ofense and defense that added a coupe solid defense players.
    6 Chiefs - No D...No superbowl...Does not look for Hall to have as many TDs.
    7 Ravens - Great D...No passing game.
    8 Panthers - Is this team as good as they were last year?
    9 Falcons - Has the most exciting QB in the NFL when he is health. QB is one of the top 3 in the NFL.
    10 Titans - Team will go as far as their QB takes them.
    11 Packers - Now a running team with a great passing game.
    12 Saints - Great RB...year depends on how good the passing game is. May be to high ranked.
    13 Bills - Year will go the way the O-line plays
    14 Bengals - Not sure of their draft...however, a coach I like that seems to have team going in the right direction.
    15 Vikings - As good as their defense. May be ranked too low....
    16 Redskins - Team now has a proven coach
    17 Raiders - Defense will be a little better this year.
    18 Jet - will be as good as Chad Pennington health. If QB is lose for season expect this team to drop to bottom 10. RB getting old?
    19 Rams - Too many defense players lose in off season. I am still not sold on QB.
    20 Buccaneers - Due for a down year because they lose so many big names....expect them to be in playoff hunt next year again.
    21 Jaguars - Team on the way up....
    20 Cowboys - QB is now an issue
    23 Dolphins - QB and RB issues...No Offense....
    24 Bears - Team in transion...Trying to find a new QB
    25 Lions - Team on its way up....Need a few more skilled defensive player...going in the right direction.
    26 Steelers - Team on its way down. Does not have the talent it had in the late 90s. Did get its future QB in the draft.
    27 Texans - Team will have a good offensive with David Carr, Andre Johnson and Domanick Davis. Team is get better but needs more players.
    28 Browns - Team may be ranked too low...Will have a great TE when he is signed.
    29 Giants - Teamvets are getting old without a good vet QB. Yes, they have a QB for the future.
    30 Cardinals - Just an bad organization....Too many skilled WRs and nothing else
    31 49ers - Only team that can give the chargers a run for their money for the first pick in next year's draft.
    32 Chargers - Bills of the early 80s... They will again win next year first pick of the draft. Best bet...clean up front office and hope Gaints loses
    alot of games this season.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Pretty good. I'd have us above the Falcons and Saints though...

Comment

• jbisset
      • Oct 2002

I can see that. Post your ranking...I would love to see it...I am sure I will be changing my rankings before the season starts

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jbisset
        I can see that. Post your ranking...I would love to see it...I am sure I will be changing my rankings before the season starts
        I'd rather critique them than do them myself.

Comment

• Kramer
          • May 2004

Dolphins are 23rd? Ha Ha Ha....Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X