The Natrix
08-08-2004, 05:42 PM
That combo really worries me. :scared:

saviorbledsoe
08-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Doronbos

HenryRules
08-08-2004, 06:28 PM
It's more Teague and Pucillo that concern me.

Bledsoe has his problems, but at least he is one of the 32 best QB's in the NFL (I really hope we can all agree on that).

Pucillo being one of the 64 best guards - I don't think so. I don't think he makes most teams as a backup G. Teague is probably one of the 32 best C's, but just barely

The Spaz
08-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Doronbos

:rolleyes: 6'0" 250 Lbs.

The_Philster
08-08-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by HenryRules
Pucillo being one of the 64 best guards - I don't think so. I don't think he makes most teams as a backup G. Teague is probably one of the 32 best C's, but just barely
Pucillo, IMO, doesn't even crack the top 164 and as for Teague, he might crack the top 40, but I think that's even unlikely

The Natrix
08-08-2004, 06:42 PM
The thought that these two guys touch the ball on almost every offensive play makes me want to bust out a bottle of Jack.

HenryRules
08-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
The thought that these two guys touch the ball on almost every offensive play makes me want to bust out a bottle of Jack.

The general key to every sport is strength up the middle. With Pucillo, Teague, and Bledsoe, we definitely do not have that on our offense.

The Natrix
08-08-2004, 06:47 PM
I like the receivers and backs a lot. What a waste when the QB can't get it to them and sometimes the center can't even get it to the QB.

Tatonka
08-08-2004, 07:19 PM
what i would give to have kelly and his old oline back..

hull, ballard, richter, wolford, and parker.

The_Philster
08-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
what i would give to have kelly and his old oline back..

hull, ballard, richter, wolford, and parker. :drool:

ScottLawrence
08-08-2004, 07:28 PM

Dorenbos wouldn't replace Teague.... Sobieski would.

I heard he held his own in the scrimmage but, is still raw for a center.

Im more worried about Pucillo then Teague. Besides the bad snap:mad:..... the sack giving up was not Teagues fault but, Pucillos.

SABURZFAN
08-09-2004, 07:23 AM

we could have had grove if we didn't trade the 2nd rounder for losman.:mad:

ryjam282
08-09-2004, 07:33 AM
No, Grove went to the Raiders with the 3rd pick in the 2nd round. He was long gone before we would have had a chance.

Mr. Cynical
08-09-2004, 01:03 PM

:lol:

STAMPY
08-09-2004, 11:26 PM

STFU

The Natrix
08-09-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
STFU

NO, YOU STFU! :mad:

The Natrix
08-09-2004, 11:31 PM
Hey FOODSTAMP, how are the mets doing?

STAMPY
08-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Hey FOODSTAMP, how are the mets doing?

Who Swept the yanks... I forgot

The Natrix
08-09-2004, 11:54 PM
Who Swept the yanks... I forgot

I forgot the mets swept the Yanks as well. You tend to forgot things like that when your team as won 71 games already.

THATHURMANATOR
08-10-2004, 12:00 PM
Pucillo worrys me way more.

Tatonka
08-10-2004, 12:15 PM
for some very weird reason.. pucillo doesnt worry me that much.. i feel like he is a player mcnally can help.. a young impressionable guy with potential..

teague worries me WAY more.

Tatonka
08-10-2004, 12:16 PM
everyone hates pucillo for last years performance.. but damn.. he was a 7th round pick.. with NO experience.. and just got tossed right out there.. and was in between an absolutely horrible center, and an underachieving right tackle..

dont you guys think that had something to do with pucillos performance?

chernobylwraiths
08-10-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by ryjam282
No, Grove went to the Raiders with the 3rd pick in the 2nd round. He was long gone before we would have had a chance.

Sorry, but that is not correct. Grove went to the Raiders, yes, but it was with its later pick in the second, the one they got from Tampa, two picks after the pick we traded away.

The_Philster
08-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
Sorry, but that is not correct. Grove went to the Raiders, yes, but it was with its later pick in the second, the one they got from Tampa, two picks after the pick we traded away.
yeah...I was thinking we could've had Grove when I saw him go that late.

TedMock
08-10-2004, 03:45 PM
everyone hates pucillo for last years performance.. but damn.. he was a 7th round pick.. with NO experience.. and just got tossed right out there.. and was in between an absolutely horrible center, and an underachieving right tackle..

dont you guys think that had something to do with pucillos performance?

I haven't given up on the kid. He did drive me nuts last season, but a young late rounder takes time. Heck, a young first rounder takes time more often than not. I actually think he's the reason that Williams struggled at times, not the other way around. Williams had his moments too, but a lot of the time he seemed to be trying to block down and then outside. We'll see how they both pan out this season. Teague scares me more than the other two. At least they had youth as an excuse. Williams doesn't have that any longer. 3rd year should be a charm.

mybills
08-10-2004, 04:00 PM
:up:

sometimes the center can't even get it to the QB.
I've been saying that for how long? :scratch:

STFU
:cry:

NO, YOU STFU! :mad:
:rofl:

for some very weird reason.. pucillo doesnt worry me that much.. i feel like he is a player mcnally can help.. a young impressionable guy with potential..

:up:

Mr. Cynical
08-10-2004, 07:35 PM

I agree teague is useless at C. But I would like to know why you say Pussyillo is "a young impressionable guy with potential..". What has he done in the past that makes you say he has potential? (I'm curious...not being sarcastic)

The Spaz
08-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
I agree teague is useless at C. But I would like to know why you say Pussyillo is "a young impressionable guy with potential..". What has he done in the past that makes you say he has potential? (I'm curious...not being sarcastic)

He's young that's why he has potential this is his 3rd year same as Denney, Reed.

The_Philster
08-10-2004, 07:40 PM
One problem with potential...it's what Rob Johnson had plenty of but was too stupid to use it

The Spaz
08-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
One problem with potential...it's what Rob Johnson had plenty of but was too stupid to use it

True but Johnson was still older than Pucillo when we 1st got him I think. Wasn't Johnson like 27 or so?:idunno:

The_Philster
08-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
True but Johnson was still older than Pucillo when we 1st got him I think. Wasn't Johnson like 27 or so?:idunno:

25, I think. He was drafted in 95 along with a decent sized crop of QBs (Kerry Collins, Todd Collins, McNair) and came to us in 98

Mr. Cynical
08-10-2004, 07:50 PM
IMHO, youth doesn't equate to potential. Talent equates to potential. If he hasn't shown some kind of spark or "talent" at any given time, I don't think he ever will. Talented players always show glimpses, even though they may not necessarily be consistent until they get more experience. Just my opinion anyway...

TedMock
08-11-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
IMHO, youth doesn't equate to potential. Talent equates to potential. If he hasn't shown some kind of spark or "talent" at any given time, I don't think he ever will. Talented players always show glimpses, even though they may not necessarily be consistent until they get more experience. Just my opinion anyway...

I agree. The coaching staff must see something in Pucillo. I thought he was the weakest link last season, but I won't give up on a guy going into his third year. If he starts all year and plays like last season; yes, I'm sold on kicking him out. I've read a few times about how hard he works, etc. But, like you said, "talent equates to potential." Youth and hard work are nice, but without talent.....

THATHURMANATOR
08-11-2004, 10:23 AM
There is an article in the Buffalo News about Pucillo's hard working offseason. I am still not sold.

Charlieguide
08-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Everybody on your offense looks bad when your best uninjured WR is Josh Reed (not that he's bad, just not a #1) and your offense is more predicatble than Jimmy Johnson's hair.

Give the new coaches a chance, and see what they do.