PDA

View Full Version : This Season and Bledsoe

illusionone
08-08-2004, 06:08 PM
:2guns:

I can't wait for this team to start the freakin season. This year will end all of the horrific debates in the offseason.

If Bledsoe sucks, all of the Haters will be happy (which I don't understand, because that would mean the bills didn't make the play-offs)

If the o-line Sucks, you'll be calling for Losman (the rookie) who is unproven but can move in the pocket but hasn't looked all that great in training camp. (another good move, lets crush the kid so he can lose all of his confidence right away, then we can go another four years with out making the play-offs)

The only thing that we all agree on is the "D" and how we are going to be un-freakin-stoppable against the run...Cory Dillon who??

Sorry for the rant..I just can't wait to start talking about games that matter.

Hemlepp53
08-08-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by illusionone
:2guns:

I can't wait for this team to start the freakin season. This year will end all of the horrific debates in the offseason.

If Bledsoe sucks, all of the Haters will be happy (which I don't understand, because that would mean the bills didn't make the play-offs)

If the o-line Sucks, you'll be calling for Losman (the rookie) who is unproven but can move in the pocket but hasn't looked all that great in training camp. (another good move, lets crush the kid so he can lose all of his confidence right away, then we can go another four years with out making the play-offs)

The only thing that we all agree on is the "D" and how we are going to be un-freakin-stoppable against the run...Cory Dillon who??

Sorry for the rant..I just can't wait to start talking about games that matter.

Wish I Had Said Something Like This.. LoL.. He's right.. Only Time WIl Truely Tell Us What IS To Come In This Season And Those To Follow.