X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Young Bills Show Positive Signs vs. Browns

Saturday marked the fourth consecutive year the Bills and the Browns have met for a preseason scrimmage. It also marked the live debut of running back Willis McGahee and Buffalo's top picks Lee Evans and J.P. Losman.

"We got to see some of the younger guys and what they were going to do in their first live competition," said Mike Mularkey. "It's hard to give them a grade right now, immediately, but I'm assuming it should be good watching it on tape for some of the young guys."

Unofficial totals show McGahee carrying the ball seven times for 34 yards and a touchdown during regular scrimmage series. He also managed six yards and three touchdowns on three carries in goaline situational work.

• hurls
    • Oct 2003

He scored 3 ways, on 3 straight goal-line plays(or 3 yard line, whatever it was). If he isn't in there during reg season, there's a problem. This guy knows, and smells the endzone. 20+ TD's in College can tell you that.

Comment

• hurls
      • Oct 2003

I also was psyched to hear the "D" get tough after the long run they gave up. And obviously, the young guys must've outplayed their young guys. Great to see!

Comment

• Hemlepp53
        • Jul 2004

WOOHOO... Lets Go Buffalo!!!! Lets Go!!!
        @Hemlepp53

Comment

• The Natrix
          • Jul 2002

How come phil never gets replies when he posts articles like this one?

Anyway, I can't wait to watch him on the field. If the O-line can come together, this could be a special year.

Byrd.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
            • Jul 2004

I comment On All I Read.. Wether it be a WOW.. long drawn out long winded comment or a short
            Originally posted by Hemlepp53
            WOOHOO... Lets Go Buffalo!!!! Lets Go!!!
            I just like to comment on everything so I place my 2 cents in.
            @Hemlepp53

Comment

• ryjam282
              Offical Billszone Starting QB
              • Mar 2003

I put my 2 cents in as well. Thanks Spaz,
              I can't wait for tonite. Some football back on TV...Even if it is the Deadskins.

Ryan Withey
              Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

I think there were a lot more positives than negatives in this scrimage. It also showed how much more work McNally has to do with the O line. But I'm confident we'll get much better there by the end of camp.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Billsouth
                  • Jul 2002

ry, i agree. the hall of fame game really signifies teh beginning of football season because it is the monday night football crew.

I AM PSYCHED!!
                  "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                    • Jul 2004

ESPN HAs Countdown @ 7:00 & Hall OF Fame At 8:00... Who Cant Wait... I'm Ready To Leave The Office Now and Sit AroundAnd wait... Get The Kids Ready For An Early Bed.. LoL
                    @Hemlepp53

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
                      ESPN HAs Countdown @ 7:00 & Hall OF Fame At 8:00... Who Cant Wait... I'm Ready To Leave The Office Now and Sit AroundAnd wait... Get The Kids Ready For An Early Bed.. LoL
                      Yeah baby!

Comment

Working...
                      X