X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Rosevelt Colvin back practicing

Rosevelt Colvin is off the PUP and was back in pads practiceing this morning. He isn't participating in contact yet and will sit out tonight's scrimmage.

Now that he is again practicing, Colvin in not eligible to begin the season on the PUP. He looks on track to play in a couple of preseason games prior to the season starting.
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

More on Rosie's return here, here and here.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
      • Jul 2003

Rosie keeps improving, as this article reports.

He had his first contact and is starting to get more confident in his return. He probably won't play this week in the Pats first preseason contest, but should be ready for game action shortly after.

Comment

Good that he's healthy........now I hope he's a bust

Comment

• Ickybaluky
          • Jul 2003

Update: Colvin played in the 1st quarter of the Pats preseason opening win against the Eagles. He played in the nickel defense in the 1st quarter, getting a handful of plays. He didn't rush the passer, dropping into coverage each time.

Colvin's quote:

"I told coach [Belichick] I felt good. I was past the tentative point. I'm just trying to become a football player again."

Colvin is actually ahead of schedule and will be available to start the season. Though it likely will take time for him to work his way back full-time, and noting there is no certainty that he will be the same player he was pre-injury, it is nonetheless an impressive comeback by Colvin. Rumors of a Bo Jackson-like end to Rosie's career have proven to have no foundation.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
            Good that he's healthy........now I hope he's a bust
            me too.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍