X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clumping platelets
    • Jun 2024

McKinnie ends holdout after 99 days!!!!

Bryant McKinnie, the offensive tackle who was the Minnesota Vikings first-round draft pick, ended his holdout and agreed to contract terms with the team Friday.
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I am so glad we drafted Big Mike. :bigmike:

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• clumping platelets

I hope Big Mike see that smiley and kicks yer a$$

Comment

• JayWood
        The Professor
        • Jul 2002

Iam with you guys, glad we picked the big man!!!
        When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

They're paying him for the seven games he missed. Wouldn't it be a great world if all bosses were as stupid as those in the NFL?

Comment

• clumping platelets

It was probably done that way so the NFLPA would drop the collusion investigation.

Comment

I wouldn't have minded getting Julius Peppers either.

Comment

• venis2k1
                Youboty can hope
                • Jul 2002

I would take Peppers over Mike any day, and i have said it before, Mike Rules

Comment

• colin
                  Drew's my hero!
                  • Jul 2002

McKinny is a dirty *****. Mike Williams is a pure tank. Peppers is a speed outside Ninja, a perfect compliment to our Big Ninja in the middle. Over all I was for Peppers in a big way, but big Mikey will do just finel.

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

McKinnie will be worthless to Minnesota the rest of this season IMO. One of the questions about him was his work ethic. I think he'll show up in little better shape than the average man on the street in his early 20s.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Re: McKinnie ends holdout after 99 days!!!!

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/1101/1454353.html

for somebody with that much time on their hands,he sure as had a big gut on him.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                        I hope Big Mike see that smiley and kicks yer a$$

LOG :hammeru: BIG MIKE
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                          • Jul 2002

Serve them right if McKinnie is absolutely worthless for the rest of the year.
                          Originally posted by notacon
                          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
                            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                            • Jul 2002

"Sure, the Vikings were pressed to sign McKinnie by Nov. 12. If not, he couldn't play this season and the club would have been forced to trade his rights in the offseason or risk his re-entering next year's draft.

So you're left wondering if the Vikings didn’t just buy their way out of a potential collusion fix. We're aware Jim Steiner and Ben Dogra, McKinnie's agents, were in New York on Monday to give depositions in the matter. And the Vikings let it be known they wanted the investigation dropped as part of a settlement, even though NFLPA general counsel Richard Berthelsen insisted earlier this week that the union would press on."

Originally posted by notacon
                            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              Sab and TD are insignificant
                              • Sep 2002

Big Mike gets the job done nice, so does his backup. (It's Marcus Price right?). It's nice to see that we've got some depth on the O-line. What a pleasant surprise Trey Teague turned out to be too. I think Teague deserves to take a trip to Honolulu, along with Jonas Jennings. Mike won't make it this year, but next year he'll be in for sure provided he doesn't get seriously hurt at all - which I doubt will happen. I love hearing about how nasty our line's disposition is getting to be on the field. Buffalo has always had classy players too - except for O.J. but you can't really blame O.J. - we tought him how to cut and run! J/K
                              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                              X