PDA

View Full Version : Kearse Injured

justasportsfan
08-09-2004, 01:50 PM
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/

Defensive end Jevon Kearse suffered a left ankle sprain in Monday morning's practice and was later taken for X-rays. Kearse walked off the field and into the trainer's tent, was treated, and then a short time later was taken for precautionary tests.

I'm surprised!

Mr. Miyagi
08-09-2004, 02:23 PM
That guy is more fragile than a china doll...

Tatonka
08-09-2004, 02:37 PM
people (including myself) complain so much about how our team is not good enough.. but every team is just one injury away from being eliminated from contender status..

the eagles really need kearse to provide the pass rush they lost when douglas left...

losing moulds last year was about the worst thing that could have happened to us..

and new england.. i dont care what some of you people say about brady.. but he runs that offense like most others couldnt.. including bledsoe.. if he is gone, the team is done.

The Spaz
08-09-2004, 02:40 PM
I hate the Eagles especially with TO on the team.

:monkey: Eagles

saviorbledsoe
08-09-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I hate the Eagles especially with TO on the team.

:monkey: Eagles

ME TOO ME TOO!

And they ARE ALWAYS overrated. Weak ass division and NFC(in the past). No NFC Championship game this year however!

Tatonka
08-09-2004, 02:48 PM
i dont know that you can say a team that made it to the championship game 3 years in a row is really overrated.

saviorbledsoe
08-09-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i dont know that you can say a team that made it to the championship game 3 years in a row is really overrated.

when they play in a crap division and conference.

The Spaz
08-09-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

I can and will. People say that about the Bills all the time about us getting to the SB 4 year's in a row but at least we made it to the big game.

BAM
08-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Glad we didnt' get the guy, like most of us wanted to. :phew: