PDA

View Full Version : Hope Bill Blitzes Drew alot!

Bufftp
11-01-2002, 05:26 PM
Everyone says Blitzing Drew will cause him to make mistakes. Actually that trend isn't holding up this year. I think with the o-line and weapons Drew has, Bill might want to throw out his old book on DB.
from
ESPN Player Stats (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/splits?statsId=2359)
When Blitzed
att 85
compl 54
compl % 63.5%
Rating 116.3
TDS 7
INT 1
YPA 9.31
Longest 59 yds

Ok Bill, the Big difference from your success against DB in the past, is Drew has quality players around him!

ublinkwescore
11-02-2002, 04:04 PM
me too.

Our Defense will outplay their offense too.

MissBuffalo
11-02-2002, 04:20 PM
They more they blitz, the more chance we have of completing that big play with Moulds and Price matched up one-on-one. I say bring it on!!! We'll torch you!!

Novacane
11-02-2002, 04:30 PM
Bring it on BILL! Drew will make you PAY!

mybills
11-02-2002, 04:37 PM
Not that I would want to argue with ingtar, but I did tell him that I thought this would happen. They just said it on FOX too. They need to blitz. It's their only hope (depending on which down we're on) and I don't think they'll fake it this time.

We'll see though, won't we? ;)

JayWood
11-02-2002, 06:18 PM
Patriot Blitz=Knife in the back of every Patriots defense, and will lead to a stadium full of loud rowdy fans chanting....DREWWWWWWWWW!!! The calm before the storm is almost over, game time awaits!! Lets get it on!!

Captain gameboy
11-02-2002, 06:53 PM
Blitzing is overrated. If offenses are successful, they can dictate/prevent successful blitzing. If defenses are successful, blitzing can work out for them. If the Bills limit themselves to second and less than five, or third and less than three, blitzing will be neutralized. Down/distance is the determining factor. Stay away from the first down run loss/penalty or incomplete pass, and blitzing is neutralized.

Herdwatcher
11-03-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Bufftp
Everyone says Blitzing Drew will cause him to make mistakes. Actually that trend isn't holding up this year. I think with the o-line and weapons Drew has, Bill might want to throw out his old book on DB.
from
ESPN Player Stats (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/splits?statsId=2359)
When Blitzed
att 85
compl 54
compl % 63.5%
Rating 116.3
TDS 7
INT 1
YPA 9.31
Longest 59 yds

Ok Bill, the Big difference from your success against DB in the past, is Drew has quality players around him!

LOOKS like you got your wish. I sure wish Drew could work through it