• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Hope Bill Blitzes Drew alot!

Everyone says Blitzing Drew will cause him to make mistakes. Actually that trend isn't holding up this year. I think with the o-line and weapons Drew has, Bill might want to throw out his old book on DB.
    from
    ESPN Player Stats
    When Blitzed
    att 85
    compl 54
    compl % 63.5%
    Rating 116.3
    TDS 7
    INT 1
    YPA 9.31
    Longest 59 yds

Ok Bill, the Big difference from your success against DB in the past, is Drew has quality players around him!
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

• ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

me too.

Our Defense will outplay their offense too.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• MissBuffalo
      Quiddity
      • Jul 2002

They more they blitz, the more chance we have of completing that big play with Moulds and Price matched up one-on-one. I say bring it on!!! We'll torch you!!
      See me here pushing you
      If I then deny I do
      Contemplate or wish away
      If I ask you not to stay

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
        • Jul 2002

Bring it on BILL! Drew will make you PAY!

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Not that I would want to argue with ingtar, but I did tell him that I thought this would happen. They just said it on FOX too. They need to blitz. It's their only hope (depending on which down we're on) and I don't think they'll fake it this time.

We'll see though, won't we?
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• JayWood
            The Professor
            • Jul 2002

Patriot Blitz=Knife in the back of every Patriots defense, and will lead to a stadium full of loud rowdy fans chanting....DREWWWWWWWWW!!! The calm before the storm is almost over, game time awaits!! Lets get it on!!
            When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Captain gameboy
              • Jul 2002

Blitzing is overrated. If offenses are successful, they can dictate/prevent successful blitzing. If defenses are successful, blitzing can work out for them. If the Bills limit themselves to second and less than five, or third and less than three, blitzing will be neutralized. Down/distance is the determining factor. Stay away from the first down run loss/penalty or incomplete pass, and blitzing is neutralized.

Comment

• Herdwatcher
                One out of many
                • Jul 2002

Re: Hope Bill Blitzes Drew alot!

Originally posted by Bufftp
                Everyone says Blitzing Drew will cause him to make mistakes. Actually that trend isn't holding up this year. I think with the o-line and weapons Drew has, Bill might want to throw out his old book on DB.
                from
                ESPN Player Stats
                When Blitzed
                att 85
                compl 54
                compl % 63.5%
                Rating 116.3
                TDS 7
                INT 1
                YPA 9.31
                Longest 59 yds

Ok Bill, the Big difference from your success against DB in the past, is Drew has quality players around him!
                LOOKS like you got your wish. I sure wish Drew could work through it
                Pounding the world like a battering-ram!

Comment

Working...
                X