PDA

View Full Version : PTI McGahee

bills_7
08-09-2004, 04:57 PM
Anyone watch PTI......

they said the Bills were dumb for running McGahee in Goal line situations

saviorbledsoe
08-09-2004, 04:59 PM
no, the one guy did and he is a moron. its been over a year and we need to stop babying him. And we have Travis so if McGahee went down its not season over for us.

bills_7
08-09-2004, 05:04 PM
yeah the one guy keep saying he needs two yrs to recover fully but the way the bills will be playing him this yr it shouldnt be a problem since he will be sharing time with henry...

Personally i like the way the bills handled the situation, now he has some confidence, media attention and he took some hits....

mypoorfriendme
08-09-2004, 05:33 PM
my contributions to the AIM conversation concerning this pti section

MyPoorFriendMe: mcgahee should sit longer because the fact that he got hurt a year and half ago means hes probably going to get hurt right when he comes back
MyPoorFriendMe: and theyre stupid for actually wanting him to play, doesnt that guy realize the injury is healed?? or that sooner or later, hes going to be on the football field??
MyPoorFriendMe: that guy i think was one of the dumbest announcers ive ever heard

Wolffman
08-09-2004, 05:41 PM
If he gets hurt, whats the big deal? We know Henry can handle the load. He needs to learn to play the game in whatever situation he's in, because if Henry goes down he needs to step up.

Novacane
08-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by bills_7
Anyone watch PTI......

they said the Bills were dumb for running McGahee in Goal line situations

They are just bigmouths who think they know everything. The Bills have to see what Mcgahee can do.

Goobylal
08-09-2004, 06:16 PM
Yep, real stupid. He only got 3 straight TD's and not only did NOT get hurt, but boosted his confidence immensely. Very stupid, yes.

The_Philster
08-09-2004, 06:16 PM
What happened to Kornheiser and Wilbon? :idunno: They seemed to know their stuff better and were more entertaining than these 2 schmucks

Earthquake Enyart
08-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
What happened to Kornheiser and Wilbon? :idunno: They seemed to know their stuff better and were more entertaining than these 2 schmucks

Stop the presses. I agree with Phil. :eek: :faint:

LeBatard and Skip Bayless are two of the biggest jerks in sportswriting. I could give a crap what either of them has to say.

The_Philster
08-09-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Stop the presses. I agree with Phil. :eek: :faint:

:lol:
LeBatard and Skip Bayless are two of the biggest jerks in sportswriting. I could give a crap what either of them has to say.
How the heck did they get the show and what happened to the originals? I only started watching again a few days ago but it's not as entertaining or informative as it used to be. :down:

Novacane
08-09-2004, 06:24 PM
Especially Lebatard. They call him Lebastard over at finhell :snicker: I just call him ReAtard

hurls
08-09-2004, 06:28 PM
I agree that the originals are better. But at least LeBatard tells the truth about the Phins. That's why they hate him at their board. I listen to him every Sunday morning on WGR, he has some good stuff.

Novacane
08-09-2004, 06:30 PM
He's an arrogant ass. His phin bashing is the only good thing about him :up:

saviorbledsoe
08-09-2004, 08:10 PM
OHHHHH that was Lebatard that said that. He has his nose so far up Rickys @ss that he can lick the rolling papers before they get to Rickys mouth.

lordofgun
08-09-2004, 08:17 PM
So Kornheiser and Wilbon are both gone??? :mad:

That Guy
08-09-2004, 08:54 PM
Tony and Mike are on vacation.

Lately it's been Skip and Stephen A. Smith... which doesn't make it much better.

The_Philster
08-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by That Guy
Tony and Mike are on vacation.

Lately it's been Skip and Stephen A. Smith... which doesn't make it much better.
so are Tony and Mike coming back......soon? :pray:

Wolffman
08-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
so are Tony and Mike coming back......soon? :pray:

I'm assuming they're both in Athens... so don't count on it. :(

B-DON
08-09-2004, 10:24 PM
wilbon is always on vacation and when him and tony are together there is no better show on television. hands down the best show espn has

The Natrix
08-09-2004, 11:17 PM

LeBatard and Skip Bayless

They are aweful. I'd spit in their faces if I ever saw either one of them.

Throne Logic
08-10-2004, 03:55 AM
This is the down-time in the sports year. I'm sure Tony and Mike will return when the Olympics are over and the Fall sports seasons start to kick in.

If anything, the current version of PTI is only working to ensure that Tony and Mike will return.

ryjam282
08-10-2004, 07:27 AM
It was a fabulous move to get him in there. The kid is over 19 months removed from the surgery after that injury. Sure 2 years is the benchmark but remember Jerry Rice, he was back playing in 10 months. McGahee is an incredible person and the Bills did the right thing by giving him the whole last season off last year so he could rest and rehab. He is as ready as he will ever be and I applaud the Bills front office for bringing him along like they did and putting him in the game the way they did.
McGahee will now be a lot better off and his confidence will increase 10 fold for what happened in that scrimmage as a result of his TD's he scored.

Mr. Cynical
08-10-2004, 08:07 PM
:)