PDA

View Full Version : Mnf

Mr. Miyagi
08-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Just say our buddy GW's sorry mug on the sideline yelling as a Washington Redskin.

Good o'l GW :rofl:

saviorbledsoe
08-09-2004, 07:16 PM
I cant wait to see how bad Portis is this year. Lets see how great that cocky bastard can do without the good line. So far he looks bad :)

Mr. Miyagi
08-09-2004, 07:17 PM
I thought he looks pretty good. :idunno:

saviorbledsoe
08-09-2004, 07:18 PM
On the one run after i typed it he broke for 7. but the 3 before that went no where.

chernobylwraiths
08-09-2004, 07:26 PM
You don't think it might have anything to do with the Denver defense wanting to stuff Portis?

saviorbledsoe
08-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
You don't think it might have anything to do with the Denver defense wanting to stuff Portis?

i dont know. i look at the last few RBs in recent history that have been great for the Broncos. And as I type this is see Griffin break a 15 yard run through a gaping hole. The Denver line is awesome. And Redskins line sucks. So you tell me. Is Shanahan a RB drafting genious or is their line and their system genious.

Philagape
08-09-2004, 07:33 PM
That long Griffin run was also because the Skins blitzed and got caught. But any back would have busted through that hole

BAM
08-09-2004, 07:42 PM
ahh I forgot tonite was MNF! I may have to turn the TV on for the first time in almost 2 months :up:

chernobylwraiths
08-09-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
i dont know. i look at the last few RBs in recent history that have been great for the Broncos. And as I type this is see Griffin break a 15 yard run through a gaping hole. The Denver line is awesome. And Redskins line sucks. So you tell me. Is Shanahan a RB drafting genious or is their line and their system genious.

Broncos line is well coached. Plus they block a little dirty from what I understand. Within the rules, but dirty. The Redskins line may not be great, but Gibbs will have that team to respectibility fast. Maybe as fast as Parcells did to Dallas.

Goobylal
08-09-2004, 10:18 PM
Not so fast. The Skins just lost RT Jon Jansen for the season tonight. A lot of injuries so far this early in the year.