Anyone get there copy of madden 05' yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bills_7
    TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
    • Mar 2004

Anyone get there copy of madden 05' yet?

I am going to get mine today hopefully....
    I live in Canada so who knows when it will get here
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

I got mine last night...HOLY COW, it is just a great game. The gameplay on it is unbelievable. The Hit Stick is just GREAT

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

i heard it sucked.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• GOBILLSGO!!!
        • Sep 2002

rumor has it that its 2004 with a roster update and a hitstick...I don't think that is enough to sway me from ESPN

Comment

• Hemlepp53
          • Jul 2004

MADDEN 2005 is like no other out this year. The game play is insane. The cuts you can make with your receivers and backs are insane. I played ESPN and I own Madden... Madden takes the cake in game play and over all game ability. I can't wait to get off work and play more tonight. I waited in a line for an hour to get it. ALmost saw 3 fights and I almost got into one myself because these thug punks wanted to skip the nerdy white guys in front of me so i spoke up and told them if they are going to skip jump in line behind me.. anyhow.. the games great... GO BUY IT.. MADDEN FOR PRESIDENT... Creating a Fan is Cool Too...
          @Hemlepp53

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Yes Madden is in stores today. I know 2 people who already got it!!

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
              Let's Go Buffalo!
              • Mar 2003

Its crazy, i love it. The hit stick is unbelievable. The player movement is much crisper than last year, and the players look more life like. It's definately a great game

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by EM Bills Fan 80
                Its crazy, i love it. The hit stick is unbelievable. The player movement is much crisper than last year, and the players look more life like. It's definately a great game
                How is the Bills offensive playbook?

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by GOBILLSGO!!!
                  rumor has it that its 2004 with a roster update and a hitstick...I don't think that is enough to sway me from ESPN
                  i heard the exact same thing.. they said it is basically the same exact game with the hit stick.. a couple of updates in the menu presentation, and the roster updates..

i will buy it.. but i am not expecting much different.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    i heard the exact same thing.. they said it is basically the same exact game with the hit stick.. a couple of updates in the menu presentation, and the roster updates..

i will buy it.. but i am not expecting much different.

There's a lto more features than that go yo www.madden2005.com to check them out.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

i am sure their is.. but i am telling you what a casual fan that played the game said.. i will take his word over that of a website dedicated to worshiping the game.

i am not a hard core football player.. i play for fun against my friends.. i dont even waste time with all that franchise crap and all the bells and whistles.. i want to know.. can i plug it in and have fun playing it.. if it is over complicated or difficult to learn all the crap that goes along wiht it.. then i wont like it.

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        i am sure their is.. but i am telling you what a casual fan that played the game said.. i will take his word over that of a website dedicated to worshiping the game.

i am not a hard core football player.. i play for fun against my friends.. i dont even waste time with all that franchise crap and all the bells and whistles.. i want to know.. can i plug it in and have fun playing it.. if it is over complicated or difficult to learn all the crap that goes along wiht it.. then i wont like it.

It's lso a lot more realistic none of that running around with your QB falling backwards and still get off a 40 yard pass.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                          • Apr 2003

my question is the new hit stick any different at all than ncaa 2005's big hit button?? seems identicle except the button you press.

and the biggest feature im looking forward to is the storyline and everything theyre adding to the franchise.
                          the dude abides

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

I love playing Franchise mode!

It is fun drafting players and molding them.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Just got my copy of Madden BTW!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X