PDA

View Full Version : Colts' James won't play vs. Titans

Cntrygal
11-01-2002, 11:15 PM
Indianapolis Colts running back Edgerrin James will miss Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans because of a partially torn right hamstring.

James was downgraded from doubtful on Friday. He was injured in last Sunday's loss at Washington.

James underwent an MRI on Monday, and coach Tony Dungy said the results showed a partial tear of the hamstring.

Ricky Williams, an undrafted rookie from Texas Tech, could replace James in a game the Colts must win to maintain their lead in the AFC South.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/articles/20021101/436873.html

Sabre Ally
11-02-2002, 12:23 AM
I have already replaced Edge with Ricky on one of my fantasy teams. Ricky has always been in the shadow of the other Ricky, but he's a good back in his own right.

wharfrat
11-02-2002, 07:06 AM
It would be a shame if Edge misses more time... I don't think he was 100% from last years injury... tearing his hamstring now will make it harder to get back to form....

Sabre Ally
11-02-2002, 11:53 PM
I dunno, being a Big 12 alumni, I'd kinda like to see what little Ricky can do.

BTW, nice job combining the teal-shirted avatar with the orange username. :squish:

:D

wharfrat
11-03-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

BTW, nice job combining the teal-shirted avatar with the orange username. :squish:

:D

Nice of you to notice! :laughter:

Sabre Ally
11-03-2002, 11:32 PM
:angry: Ricky Williams the Lesser hurt a hammy during warmups......and Antowain Smith rotted on my bench. Some days I really hate fantasy football.

Sabre Ally
11-03-2002, 11:34 PM
And where are the comments about the colour being aqua not teal? :laughter:

Cntrygal
11-04-2002, 05:35 AM
:angry: Ricky Williams the Lesser hurt a hammy during warmups......and Antowain Smith rotted on my bench. Some days I really hate fantasy football.

Antowain was on my bench this week too. :( I got killed. :(

wharfrat
11-04-2002, 10:23 AM
And where are the comments about the colour being aqua not teal? :laughter:

:laughter: I stopped correcting people... h#ll, I don't even notice anymore. :rolleyes: