Article on Drew right after the trade (good read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alluro
    You Don't Stand a Chance !
    • Jul 2002

Article on Drew right after the trade (good read)

On the same day that the most famous player in Patriots history was exiled to Buffalo, every other Boston-area pro team won: Paul Pierce and the C's trampled the Sixers in Game 1 of their series; the Red Sox swept a doubleheader in Kansas City; and the Bruins held off the visiting Canadiens in Game 2 of their playoff series. Four wins, no losses. The entire day felt like a collective acid flashback; only our beloved Boston Garden was missing.....
  • Captain gameboy
    • Jul 2002

I remeber reading this at that time. Funny how all the things he couldn't do in that article, with the exception of mobility, he's doing here.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

my what a difference having some weapons, and a solid o-line in front of you makes.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• colin
        Drew's my hero!
        • Jul 2002

This type of crap is why I don't buy all the garbage about old time sports plays. These jokers write stuff up like they were on the field and what they say is true, but you watch the tape or look at the box scores and you can see right through the BS. The same applies to anybody famous who dies or one time popular politicians, I think this is the worst thing about American Journalism.

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Pretty bias stuff. In the past 8 weeks I've had plenty of "Oh My God" moments with Drew.

Comment

Working...
          X