PDA

View Full Version : BillsZone Training Camp Report from today's practice is HERE!

Michael82
08-10-2004, 08:16 PM
Check it out...

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/templates/view.php?action=YourSite_content&month=8&state=news&nid=10264

And leave any comments or feedback here. :D

ZacGriffi~82
08-10-2004, 08:21 PM
sounds like bledsoe had a good day!

The Natrix
08-10-2004, 08:24 PM
Nice job!

BTW, how much does billszone pay you?

The Spaz
08-10-2004, 08:25 PM
Pictures please!:snicker:: Great job Mikey.:up::beers:

The Spaz
08-10-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Nice job!

Our appreciation.:flowers:

Michael82
08-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Nice job!

Nothing. :mad: :sadwalk:

Michael82
08-10-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by ZacGriffi~82

He did pretty good, but he also had his bad moments too.

Originally posted by The Spaz
Pictures please!:snicker:: Great job Mikey.:up::beers:

What pictures? :ontome:

The Natrix
08-10-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Mikey82
Nothing. :mad: :sadwalk:

:jawdrop: :down:

Michael82
08-10-2004, 08:31 PM
:jawdrop: :down:

I agree. :mad:

However, anyone who wants to contribute to the Mikey82 new car fund can send money to me via pay pal... :snicker:

Mike32282@hotmail.com

:pray: :$:

CommissarSpartacus
08-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Nice work Mike.

This is more educating and informative than anything I've read from the write for pay crowd.

Keep it up.

Dozerdog
08-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Mikey82
I agree. :mad:

However, anyone who wants to contribute to the Mikey82 new car fund can send money to me via pay pal... :snicker:

Mike32282@hotmail.com

:pray: :$:

LOL- now that's pretty funny.

Mikey- you can be real funny when your subtle!:up:

BAM
08-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Good report Mikey. Sounds like our offense finally got something going vs. the D.

However, I still think that our passing game is so bad because our D never lets them run any plays effectively :mad:

Michael82
08-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Spartacus
Nice work Mike.

This is more educating and informative than anything I've read from the write for pay crowd.

Keep it up.

Thanks Spartacus! :up:

Michael82
08-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
LOL- now that's pretty funny.

Mikey- you can be real funny when your subtle!:up:

I was being serious. :mad:

Dozerdog
08-10-2004, 09:02 PM
Pictures added

Michael82
08-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by BAM
Good report Mikey. Sounds like our offense finally got something going vs. the D.

However, I still think that our passing game is so bad because our D never lets them run any plays effectively :mad:

Thanks man! :up: I agree. It's nice to see our offense start to show something. But I think that the offense is still not playing as good as they can. I notice that RBs and WRs don't keep going once they get hit. The play is usally over. However, in a game..they would probably keep running or keep going for the TD. I really wonder how much both of them hold back. Because you know damn well, they are holding back some, it's only training camp.

Michael82
08-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Pictures added

Sweet! Thanks man! :up:

TigerJ
08-11-2004, 07:46 AM
Thank you for another great report. Sounds like several receivers had a case of the dropsies yesterday. You noted that Lee Evans looks better and faster than Peerless Price did. Actually, he does time faster. kPrice runs about a 4.37 40. Evans has been timed at 4.33. Price came out of college with a reputation for looking a little awkward catching the ball, and while he has good hands, he's not considered to have great hands. Evans supposed to have great hands. Price was a suspect blocker and a little undisciplined running his routes coming out of college. Evans is supposed to be very good blocking and route running. There is a reason why Price was a second rounder and Evans was drafted at#11 in round one. I'm not trying to criticize. I just want to remind everyone that while Price was a good receiver, we shouldn't be surprised if Lee Evans turns out to be even better.

justasportsfan
08-11-2004, 07:51 AM
You've reported a few times regarding Clarence Coleman making quite a few receptions. I say he's "bean" playing better than Aiken. I think our future is Coleman, Reed, Evans and maybe Aiken when Moulds leaves.

Pride
08-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by ZacGriffi~82

Maybe I mis-read the article... but it seemed to me the offense had a TERRIBLE day... agaisnt the Second Team D no less.

Looks like the running game is fine... but my faith in Bledsoe coming back strong this year is starting to fade a bit.

Our offensive line may have something to do with it as well.