PDA

View Full Version : Anybody alive in Miami

Ebenezer
08-11-2004, 09:35 AM
I was away for five days...no TV or papers and little radio and missed this one...

David Boston out for the year???

Have all the 'Finfans slit their wrists yet?? IS anybody down their even thinking that team can go 8-8??

Novacane
08-11-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
IS anybody down their even thinking that team can go 8-8??

There are still the die hards over at finheaven that have them winning the division. :rolleyes:

Ebenezer
08-11-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
There are still the die hards over at finheaven that have them winning the division. :rolleyes:

FTG please stop...posts like that are going to put me in the hospital...I'll laugh myself into broken ribs...they can't be serious...either that or just in a state of denial.

Novacane
08-11-2004, 09:50 AM
just in a state of denial.

I believe thats it . They are about to be hit with a big dose of reality soon :snicker:

Ed
08-11-2004, 10:22 AM
You'd be surprised how positive most of them are. Basically, they've convinced themselves that they're a better team without Ricky because now the coaches will game plan better and that losing Boston isn't a loss since he wasn't on the team last year.

Apparently Ogunleye not playing isn't a big deal either since anyone who plays with Jason Taylor automatically gets 15 sacks and goes to the probowl.

The fact that their OC is totally clueless doesn't seem to matter because they're gonna sign Keenan McCardell and he'll save the season.

So clearly they're a better team then last year, and since they won 10 games, playoffs should be no problem. :)

Ebenezer
08-11-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Ed
You'd be surprised how positive most of them are. Basically, they've convinced themselves that they're a better team without Ricky because now the coaches will game plan better and that losing Boston isn't a loss since he wasn't on the team last year.

Apparently Ogunleye not playing isn't a big deal either since anyone who plays with Jason Taylor automatically gets 15 sacks and goes to the probowl.

The fact that their OC is totally clueless doesn't seem to matter because they're gonna sign Keenan McCardell and he'll save the season.

So clearly they're a better team then last year, and since they won 10 games, playoffs should be no problem. :)

call an ambulance...I can't stop laughing...:rofl:

SABURZFAN
08-11-2004, 11:42 AM

:laughter:

that superior offense will rip through every defense in the NFL.(sarcasm)

SABURZFAN
08-11-2004, 11:43 AM
FTG please stop...posts like that are going to put me in the hospital...I'll laugh myself into broken ribs...they can't be serious...either that or just in a state of denial.

Lie and Deny

they do it well.:up:

Novacane
08-11-2004, 11:47 AM

First question this week on Chris Mortensons chat

Mort, losing Ricky was a big blow. Losing Boston, after Ricky, was an even bigger blow. I still think they are capable of making the playoffs although it will be tough How do you think Travis Minor will do this season as their feature RB (and will he remaing the starter all season)? Has the O-line improved from last year?

Gunzlingr
08-11-2004, 12:03 PM
First question this week on Chris Mortensons chat

Mort, losing Ricky was a big blow. Losing Boston, after Ricky, was an even bigger blow. I still think they are capable of making the playoffs although it will be tough How do you think Travis Minor will do this season as their feature RB (and will he remaing the starter all season)? Has the O-line improved from last year?

Mort's reply:

Put the crack pipe down, and pull your head out of your ass. Miami will be lucky to win 5 games.

The Spaz
08-11-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Gunzlingr
Mort's reply:

Put the crack pipe down, and pull your head out of your ass. Miami will be lucky to win 5 games.

:rofl::lol:

MDFINFAN
08-11-2004, 12:49 PM

It's possible FTG, we did go to the playoffs without Ricky, the biggest blow is losing Boston, I thought we'd have a chance because of our receivers. I'm not sure now, but I think the team as a whole is pretty good, you have to remember that on d, Bowens was the starter before Ogun. Ogun got his chance as a result of Bowens breaking his hand 2 years ago. D. Bowens is still good, and Otis Grisby is playing like Ogun. Miami is very deep on the DE side and now it's seems our LB's will be a strength as well. We're also deep at CB this year. So our D is just as strong as ever and even younger. The biggest ? is can Chambers, McMicheals, Konrad, Donald Lee and Minor, Morris can step up their play at the skilled positions, but as always our OL will dictate our success.

Ebenezer
08-11-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
It's possible FTG, we did go to the playoffs without Ricky, the biggest blow is losing Boston, I thought we'd have a chance because of our receivers. I'm not sure now, but I think the team as a whole is pretty good, you have to remember that on d, Bowens was the starter before Ogun. Ogun got his chance as a result of Bowens breaking his hand 2 years ago. D. Bowens is still good, and Otis Grisby is playing like Ogun. Miami is very deep on the DE side and now it's seems our LB's will be a strength as well. We're also deep at CB this year. So our D is just as strong as ever and even younger. The biggest ? is can Chambers, McMicheals, Konrad, Donald Lee and Minor, Morris can step up their play at the skilled positions, but as always our OL will dictate our success.

what do you see as a realistic record??

Novacane
08-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Mort's reply:

:lol: close. He was nice enough to leave out the crack pipe and head out of your ass comments :snicker:

Novacane
08-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
It's possible FTG, .

so is me winning the lottery :D

Gunzlingr
08-11-2004, 08:14 PM
my fave is teh post I read at another site that had minor getting over 1400 yards, and teh phins going 14-2

Ebenezer
08-11-2004, 08:15 PM
my fave is teh post I read at another site that had minor getting over 1400 yards, and teh phins going 14-2

14 what?

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Mort's reply:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marvelous
08-12-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Ed

So clearly they're a better team then last year, and since they won 10 games, playoffs should be no problem. :) :rofl: