PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe Bowl (and couple other matchups)

Cntrygal
11-02-2002, 10:27 AM
Bledsoe is not making too big a deal about Sunday's game, saying only: "I just want to have fun with this game."

*see link for more on the "Bledsoe Bowl, "Bay Battle" (49ers & Raiders) and the Fish/Pack matchup!

http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml%3Bjsessionid=V0HMN03VI1PZOCRBAEOCFFA?type=sportnews&StoryID=1670851

Herdwatcher
11-02-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
[B]Bledsoe is not making too big a deal about Sunday's game, saying only: "I just want to have fun with this game."

That goes along with what I heard him say early this week. Don't quote me! lol

He doesn't want to get too hyped for the game nor his team mates. He believes too much hype is a bad thing when it comes to game performance. Just stay focused and have fun while going for the throat! Something about past experience.

Cntrygal
11-02-2002, 10:54 AM
I really hope the ENTIRE team stays focused. While I'll take any kind of win, I'd rather have a decisive one.

ublinkwescore
11-02-2002, 11:53 AM
Yeah, and one that the refs don't give us.

They should have every single play reviewed so that they absolutely have every call right.

Herdwatcher
11-02-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
I really hope the ENTIRE team stays focused. While I'll take any kind of win, I'd rather have a decisive one.

Boy howdy!

MissBuffalo
11-02-2002, 04:23 PM
The Rainders FINALLY sold out a game--LOL!!! And it's only because the '9er fans bought the tickets. I think Oakland has the second to last worst attendance record in the league. Sad......Imagine if their team sucked.

PA Season Ticket Holder
11-02-2002, 10:35 PM
Raiders fan are usually bums so they can't afford a ticket to the game or they spend it on crack.