X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Gildon?

The dorks on GR keep making statements like "don't be surprised if he gets cut"

I was under the impression that he looked good so far. Any insight from people who have been to camp.
  • tomdonahoe
    • May 2004

I know Chris Brown of Bills Digest doesn't think he will make the team. I guess his speed is just not there; we will see Sunday.
    Tommy D.
    The Voice of Reason

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I dunno Jeff Morrison and Paul Hamilton hav ebeen reporting complete opposites. Also Mularkey said that he would liek to have Gildon at DE on passing downs and Posey as the Blitzing LB. I dunno I think he makes the team no question he at least has to be better than Haggan I would think.

Comment

• tomdonahoe
        • May 2004

Haggan is a lineback though and I think when the Bills do the roster numbers crunch they will consider him a DE. I like Haggan alot and Stevenson hopefully they can continue our solid special team play from last year. I think Gildon will make the team but I think if his name wasn't Jason Gildon and it was stricly based on current talent, I don't think he would even be here.
        Tommy D.
        The Voice of Reason

Comment

• Billsouth
          • Jul 2002

why do u say that? td cut charles johnson who he drafted. he fired gw (albeit 2 years too late) who he hired over a lot of more qualified and publicized coaches.

what does td or mularkey owe gildon now? td wants to win. td needs to win. he is not going to keep a weak player over someone who will help him win just because they had some glory years together in pitt.

this is the NFL!!!
          "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

Doesn't Stevenson have DB like speed?
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
            X