• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffatexas
    • Aug 2002

A request.....

Fellow Bills Fans,
    Sorry, not a Bills related subject but I am asking for a favor. We, here in Tampa Bay are facing Hurricane Charley hitting us within the next 24 hours. Please send your prayers/well wishes. I think that we are going to need them.

Thanks and Go Bills!!!
  • lunatic_bills_fan
    • Oct 2002

God Bless my friend, stay safe.

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

My mom's in Clearwater along with other family nearby, so it's in my prayers
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Billsouth
        • Jul 2002

you certainly have my thoughts and prayers.

do u plan on evacuating in the next 24 hours.
        "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

May god watch over you all
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Buffatexas
              • Aug 2002

Thanks folks, no I am not leaving, I live on a hill (yes those DO exist in Florida) now if the police come a'knockin then I may have no choice but we are not zoned to evacuate yet.

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

May allah spare your christian souls.
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

Stay strong.

Comment

• kardshark19
                    I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
                    • Aug 2002

Prayers going to you and everyone in the surrounding areas.
                    If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Down here in Hurricane alley, NC SC coastal area I can relate, but there is a Huge difference when you get tossed by 2 storms Back to back and that is the storm surge.

I sure hope you aren't anywhere near an area that floods, because the first storm will saturate the earth and the second will cause everything to flood.

Hurricane Floyd came through here with another minor Hurricane and it ended up being one of the most costly storms in history, the Floodwater didn't subside for 2 weeks and power was out for an entire week. No pwr, no toilets no nothing. I hope you have a generator if your riding this one out.

Good luck Bro.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Billsouth
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                        May allah spare your christian souls.

we need no sparing as jesus died for our sins.

u my friend need to do some soul searching as ur faith is misguided and may lead you to eternal darkness. please dont let that happen.

with all due respect i place allah below the tooth fairy but above the groundhog who determines if there will be 6 more weeks of winter.
                        "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Billsouth

u my friend need to do some soul searching as ur faith is misguided and may lead you to eternal darkness. please dont let that happen.

with all due respect i place allah below the tooth fairy but above the groundhog who determines if there will be 6 more weeks of winter.
                          What is this "My God is Better than Your God"

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Charlieguide
                            Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Billsouth

Woah, man, take it easy there! Absolutely uncalled for and utterly disrespectful; if you believe in the teachings of Jesus, you should understand that you are contributing to exactly the type of persecution He strove to overcome.

Any person with faith enough to wish others well by it deserves tolerance if not respect.
                            The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• Charlieguide
                              Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
                              • Feb 2004

Best of luck and God bless, Tex. Play it smart down there.

The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

Working...
                              X