PDA

View Full Version : Email the Bills!

Earthquake Enyart
08-13-2004, 02:03 PM
I just sent one to Sam Aiken!

http://www.buffalobills.com/utility/EmailtheBills.jsp

Sam,

There is quite a rousing debate on www.billszone.com on whether or not you make the team this year. Any comments?

Do you ever go to any of these fan sites and read what the fans are saying?

SABURZFAN
08-13-2004, 02:06 PM
i should send one to pucillo.:snicker:

The Spaz
08-13-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
I just sent one to Sam Aiken!

http://www.buffalobills.com/utility/EmailtheBills.jsp

Sam,

There is quite a rousing debate on www.billszone.com on whether or not you make the team this year. Any comments?

Do you ever go to any of these fan sites and read what the fans are saying?

Fool.:snicker:

GOBILLSGO!!!
08-13-2004, 02:09 PM
wow how great! we can still email Winfield!!! :rolleyes:

Crisis
08-13-2004, 02:14 PM
I hope Pucillo like's his new subscriptions. :up:

Ebenezer
08-13-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
i should send one to pucillo.:snicker:

Originally posted by Crisis
I hope Pucillo like's his new subscriptions. :up:

Pucillo has a better chance of making the team than Aiken does...darn.

The Spaz
08-13-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
Pucillo has a better chance of making the team than Aiken does...darn.

Wrong there both making the team.:up:

Earthquake Enyart
08-13-2004, 02:50 PM
Hey, I just sent one to Drew. This is fun.

Drew,

My buddy Pat tells a story on www.billszone.com about a time when he and his wife and little girls were eating out at Don Pablo's, when his little girl lost a shoe without knowing it, and you brought it out to his car. He gushes and gushes about how he couldn't believe a guy like you would do something that nice. He was also way to flabbergasted to say thanks, so I'll do it for him. Thanks.

We have a large group of your supporters on the web site, and we're really pulling for you to have a good year. Except "tatonka". He's an ass.

Do you guys ever look at the fan's message boards like billszone.com and see what the fans are saying?

Good luck.

The Spaz
08-13-2004, 02:53 PM
Yeah keep checking your e-mail for responses.

Crisis
08-13-2004, 02:57 PM

We have a large group of your supporters on the web site, and we're really pulling for you to have a good year. Except "tatonka". He's an ass.

:rofl:

Canadian'eh!
08-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Yeah keep checking your e-mail for responses.

LOL... you might just wanna keep refreshing your inbox.... the reply should be in any second.

Patrick76777
08-14-2004, 11:47 AM
ROTFLMAO! Great!

I never did hear back from Morman.

saviorbledsoe
08-14-2004, 07:11 PM

Drew,

My buddy Pat tells a story on www.billszone.com about a time when he and his wife and little girls were eating out at Don Pablo's, when his little girl lost a shoe without knowing it, and you brought it out to his car. He gushes and gushes about how he couldn't believe a guy like you would do something that nice. He was also way to flabbergasted to say thanks, so I'll do it for him. Thanks.

Do you guys ever look at the fan's message boards like billszone.com and see what the fans are saying?

Good luck.

lol

:popcorn:

ublinkwescore
08-15-2004, 01:41 PM

Drew,

You are related to Eric Cartman aren't you EE?

TypicalBill
08-15-2004, 01:46 PM

Drew,

Good luck.

:snicker2:

SABURZFAN
08-15-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
You are related to Eric Cartman aren't you EE?

you still getting beat up by crackheads?

ublinkwescore
08-16-2004, 01:53 AM
No, Crackheads love me.