X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills: Ritzmann chases his dream

Growing up in Europe, Constantin Ritzmann played all the usual sports.
    Soccer, basketball, track and field. He even delved hard into judo, nearly earning his black belt.

But Ritzmann was no ordinary kid in Mellensee, Germany. And after watching his older brother, Alexander, experiment with something called American football, he gave it a try at age 16 and was hooked.
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

He's a little light, but he or Spicer may make the PS - we're not exactly deep at DE.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

Yes I think he is a good prospect for PS. Rusty could they try to mold him but then what happens? Another team can sign him in offseason unless he is given a contract and put on roster before end of season.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
        Yes I think he is a good prospect for PS. Rusty could they try to mold him but then what happens? Another team can sign him in offseason unless he is given a contract and put on roster before end of season.
        Whch is exactly why I think Peters will make this team no way the Bills place him on the PS he will be gone in less than an hour.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          • May 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
          Whch is exactly why I think Peters will make this team no way the Bills place him on the PS he will be gone in less than an hour.
          You may be right, but I don't think we keep 4 TEs on the 53 man roster. So does Neufeld get cut, leaving 2 rookies - Euhus and Peters - behind Campbell, or does Euhus - a far more polished player than Peters - go on the PS?
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            You may be right, but I don't think we keep 4 TEs on the 53 man roster. So does Neufeld get cut, leaving 2 rookies - Euhus and Peters - behind Campbell, or does Euhus - a far more polished player than Peters - go on the PS?
            NeuFeld could still stay he plays TE/FB.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              • May 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
              NeuFeld could still stay he plays TE/FB.
              That's very possible. In fact, Euhus can also play TE/H-back/FB. Maybe we DO keep 4 TEs and only Shelton as a true FB, which might mean cutting Burns and putting Lawton on the PS.

Comment

Working...
              X