PDA

View Full Version : Bills: Ritzmann chases his dream

The_Philster
08-14-2004, 04:49 AM
Growing up in Europe, Constantin Ritzmann played all the usual sports.
Soccer, basketball, track and field. He even delved hard into judo, nearly earning his black belt.

But Ritzmann was no ordinary kid in Mellensee, Germany. And after watching his older brother, Alexander, experiment with something called American football, he gave it a try at age 16 and was hooked....more (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/bills/08147C57RJ0_sports.shtml)
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/bills/images/0814G7C57RJ41_bills_1.jpg

Jan Reimers
08-14-2004, 06:36 AM
He's a little light, but he or Spicer may make the PS - we're not exactly deep at DE.

G. Host
08-14-2004, 08:02 AM
Yes I think he is a good prospect for PS. Rusty could they try to mold him but then what happens? Another team can sign him in offseason unless he is given a contract and put on roster before end of season.

The Spaz
08-14-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by G. Host
Yes I think he is a good prospect for PS. Rusty could they try to mold him but then what happens? Another team can sign him in offseason unless he is given a contract and put on roster before end of season.

Whch is exactly why I think Peters will make this team no way the Bills place him on the PS he will be gone in less than an hour.

Jan Reimers
08-14-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Whch is exactly why I think Peters will make this team no way the Bills place him on the PS he will be gone in less than an hour.

You may be right, but I don't think we keep 4 TEs on the 53 man roster. So does Neufeld get cut, leaving 2 rookies - Euhus and Peters - behind Campbell, or does Euhus - a far more polished player than Peters - go on the PS?

The Spaz
08-14-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
You may be right, but I don't think we keep 4 TEs on the 53 man roster. So does Neufeld get cut, leaving 2 rookies - Euhus and Peters - behind Campbell, or does Euhus - a far more polished player than Peters - go on the PS?

NeuFeld could still stay he plays TE/FB.

Jan Reimers
08-14-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
NeuFeld could still stay he plays TE/FB.

That's very possible. In fact, Euhus can also play TE/H-back/FB. Maybe we DO keep 4 TEs and only Shelton as a true FB, which might mean cutting Burns and putting Lawton on the PS.