X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alohabillsfan
    • Sep 2003

Reverse Physcology??

Year after Year this time of the seasons all of our hopes and dreams are pinned to our beloved Buffalo Bills. We review the schedule (we all do) and year after year we at least come up with 10-6 (minimum). Well after what seems like an eterinty of no post season I am now prediciting 8-8 at best in hopes that I will be pleasantly surprised? Your thoughts?
  • alohabillsfan
    • Sep 2003

P.S.

After several years of reading posts and trying to figure out how to reply or post I have figured it out and join in the discussions!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I sometimes like to adopt the old "expect the worst and then you won't be disappointed" approach. But I just can't do it with the Bills. I'm always optimistic at this time of year - for the past several years, the preseason is about all I've had to be excited about.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• finsrclowns
        • Apr 2004

Re: P.S.

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
        After several years of reading posts and trying to figure out how to reply or post I have figured it out and join in the discussions!
        finsrclowns

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

WELCOME!
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
          X