• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

Hurricane better not black out my directv sunday night

Ive been anticipating seeing the bills so bad this year i usually have to work on sunday nights but this weeek i dont have to leave till 2am monday morning. I was thinking nothing can prevent me from watching the game. Wrong the stupid hurricane will almost definately mess up my directv signal its just my luck.
    i just bought a dvd burner and was excited to record the game. I have every bills game on vhs from 94 and up and all the 93 playoff games.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Glad to see you bought the burner!

Get those games in DVD ASAP! They will last forever-

Which Burner did you get??

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

the hurricane should get here late tonight, but sometimes strong winds knock my satellite out of position, and I live in a condo (for two more weeks anyway) so I can't get up there myself to fix it...

damn, I'll be pissed if that happens, because there's no way I'll get a service guy out here on a Sunday...
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
        The Stoner Zoner
        • Feb 2003

I got the Panasonic DMR-E75V its a vcr dvdrecorder combo it was 449 with a 50 dollar mail in rebate. its got 1touch 2 way transfer/dubbing {DVD/VHS} i havent had time to try it yet my kids both started football last week and there practices are at different times. But i will definately be trying it out in the morning to make sure i know what im doing before the game. The hurricane should be over early they said sunny by noon.

Comment

Working...
        X