X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

For what it's worth 8/14/04

*I'm a Bledsoe supporter, but I must admit it's pretty funny the coaches have a horn that sounds if DB holds the ball more than four seconds. One question: is it legal to use it during the real games?

*On the other side of the coin, wouldn't it make even more sense to have a special horn that sounds when one of the OL whiffs on a block? (think air raid siren)

*If THen's already whining about being traded IF he's not the featured back and noone has even hinted he won't be, what would things be like if it ever did happen?

*I think the present coaching staff is pretty smart. Which is why my bet is on Ross Tucker to be the opening game starter at LG.

*When the coaches say Evans and Reed are even for the starting spot what they really mean is Evans is the starter, barring injury.

*Travis Brown will be the backup to DB this year and barring injuries or falling way out of contention Losman will not play a snap this year.

*Have you ever seen anyone with a bigger career death wish than Marques Sullivan?

*When the dust settles in Miami, Dumbo will be playing and Ohwhatafeeley will be watching.

*There's no truth to the rumor that one of the questions TD added to his HC interview was "we're playing NE, it's 4th and 2 from their 32 and we're down 3 in the 3rd quarter. Do you a) go for the 1st down b) try for a FG c) punt"?

*There's also no truth to the rumor that when Mike Williams said he needed help with his arch he really meant he wanted to go to the Golden Arches.

*Having 4 or 5 preseason games in football is the equivalent of having 40 spring training games in baseball. Everyone knows it's excessive and leads to many stars getting injured unnecessarily. But the owner's make a windfall on these games so don't hold your breath waiting for things to change.

*I was watching the Ravens play defense the other night and it made me think- how would Puccillo and Teague do against this group?
    finsrclowns
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by finsrclowns
    *I'm a Bledsoe supporter, but I must admit it's pretty funny the coaches have a horn that sounds if DB holds the ball more than four seconds. One question: is it legal to use it during the real games?
    No
    *Have you ever seen anyone with a bigger career death wish than Marques Sullivan?
    Billy Joe Hobert but in regards to Marques, I have a feeling part of his problem was feeling defeated when Williams replaced him with Pucillo last year and subsequently making him an inactive for a few weeks as well.

*I was watching the Ravens play defense the other night and it made me think- how would Puccillo and Teague do against this group?
    How would they do? Well, let me tell you what they'd do...they'd visit Drew in the hospital on their next day off. Hopefully they improve because we'll find out when we play in Baltimore Oct 24
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Re: For what it's worth 8/14/04

*I'm a Bledsoe supporter
      did THURM invite you to be a member of the Ostrich Club?
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• finsrclowns
        • Apr 2004

Re: Re: For what it's worth 8/14/04

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
        did THURM invite you to be a member of the Ostrich Club?
        Not yet.
        finsrclowns

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster

Billy Joe Hobert but in regards to Marques, I have a feeling part of his problem was feeling defeated when Williams replaced him with Pucillo last year and subsequently making him an inactive for a few weeks as well.

If that's true he is an idiot. Those guys are gone. He has a chance to make a fresh start and he's still sulking about last year? I doubt it.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Sullivan will not make the team

Comment

• Charlieguide
              Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
              • Feb 2004

Great stuff finsrclowns!
              The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• Patti120
                • Aug 2004

I was watching the Ravens play defense the other night and it made me think- how would Puccillo and Teague do against this group?

Is there anyway to scratch that game from the schedule because DB is definitely a dead man, we should be running (or trying to run) 95% of the time in the hopes of saving his life

Comment

• Charlieguide
                  Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
                  • Feb 2004

Anybody think Pat Williams can play G?
                  The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

Working...
                  X