X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cablesabres68
    • Nov 2003

help me tell me this

What time is the game on #1 #2 what channel will it be on in rochester on time warner?
  • superbills
    • Mar 2003

The game is at 7:00. but is not televised locally. It has been subjected to the local blackout restrictions. It can be seen Monday night at 8:00 on WOKR, in Rochester.
    "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
    Ronald Reagan
    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

Get DirecTV and watch Channel 212 NFL Network. Game on at 7pm. Will be REBROADCAST in 1 hour format 1 week later on 8/22 at 8pm with no announcers and 16 players and coaches with microphones on. :)

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
        Get DirecTV and watch Channel 212 NFL Network. Game on at 7pm. Will be REBROADCAST in 1 hour format 1 week later on 8/22 at 8pm with no announcers and 16 players and coaches with microphones on. :)
        If you can afford it, I can't see why any serious fan doesn't have DirecTV and the NFL Sunday ticket.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          If you can afford it, I can't see why any serious fan doesn't have DirecTV and the NFL Sunday ticket.
          i hear ya! I cant remember how i lived without it 4 years ago.

Comment

• superbills
            • Mar 2003

Hey Savior,

Aren't they subject to blackout as well? If not, then I'm getting psyched just writing this! I thought they would be replacing the game with another re-run of the frickin' Ravens training camp from like 4 years ago.

If it's on live tonight, this is AWESOME news
            "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
            Ronald Reagan
            40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

Working...
            X