PDA

View Full Version : casey printers

ticatfan
08-14-2004, 01:30 PM
I don't know if any nfl team has his rights ,but if I were the bills or anybody I would be looking at this guy. He is with the BC lions (cfl) and he is putting up better #'s then garcia or flutie did. He is unstoppable in this league, last night he was 20/22 over 300 yards and they sat him down in the 3rd. Last week he set a record 22 straight coms.

HenryRules
08-14-2004, 02:20 PM
He's from TCU isn't he?

What happened to him ... I think he was a 2nd or 3rd year starter as a junior and tearing it up, but I don't remember hearing anything about him in his senior year? Did he declare early and go undrafted or something?

ticatfan
08-14-2004, 02:32 PM
I understand he went to texas a&m which peeved off some players because he left with out telling any of them, one of the players is with ottawa and he said if he gets a chance to sack him, he is going to remind him of how peeved his buddies were with him.

The Spaz
08-14-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by ticatfan
I understand he went to texas a&m which peeved off some players because he left with out telling any of them, one of the players is with ottawa and he said if he gets a chance to sack him, he is going to remind him of how peeved his buddies were with him.

TCU.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/tcu/sports/m-footbl/auto_headshot/p-printers.jpg
<b>Casey Printers</b>

http://gofrogs.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/printers_casey00.html

HenryRules
08-14-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
TCU.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/tcu/sports/m-footbl/auto_headshot/p-printers.jpg
<b>Casey Printers</b>

http://gofrogs.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/printers_casey00.html

I believe ticatfan means that after starting at TCU, Casey Printers transferred to Texas A&M.

I can understand why his teammates would be pissed at that.

ticatfan
08-14-2004, 03:09 PM
Sorry, but that is what I meant, he transfered.

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-14-2004, 05:51 PM
Wow, caught me too it, I was gonna post an article about him. Went to the Ticat game last night, Printers was incredible. Our secondary was very weak but Printers still was incredible. He set the CFL record for best completetion percentage. He was 20-22. You should've seen one of his TD passes. The pressure comes from the left side and Printers scrambles is forced to sramble to the right side and on the run he throws a pass right on the money to Geroy Simon in the endzone 30 yards down field. Printers is good, young, and tall which means he'll go to the NFL after this year or next year.

Halbert
08-14-2004, 07:09 PM
Hey BSRM,

I don't know if anybody's already said this, but shouldn't it be The 1-2 punch Travis Henry and Willis McGahee? Travis is the man right now and I'd say props require him to be mentioned first. Henry's a heck of a runner, we're not sure yet about McGahee.

ShadowHawk7
08-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Speaking of interesting QB prospects from the CFL, how is Ricky Ray doing with the Jets? From what you guys said bout Printers, it would be cool if TD picked him up.

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
Hey BSRM,

I don't know if anybody's already said this, but shouldn't it be The 1-2 punch Travis Henry and Willis McGahee? Travis is the man right now and I'd say props require him to be mentioned first. Henry's a heck of a runner, we're not sure yet about McGahee.

I really don't care which one and never noticed, but your right I should change it.

DraftBoy
08-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
Speaking of interesting QB prospects from the CFL, how is Ricky Ray doing with the Jets? From what you guys said bout Printers, it would be cool if TD picked him up.

From what I hear he's closing in on locking down a roster spot.

ticatfan
08-16-2004, 07:49 AM
He is battling bollinger (sp) for back up and last report bollinger was not having a good work out, but the jets are still looking for a veteren back up.