X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thebuffalobills4
    • Aug 2004

ready for the bills and broncos game?

i am and i hope we get revage from that 28-23 loss.in 2002.
    :oldskool:
    micheal phelps is a beast
  • Halbert
    I'm Not Normal
    • Jul 2002

Is the game on any local (Rochester) channels? How about cable?

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
      • Aug 2004

hello anybody home???:confused2

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
        • Aug 2004

Re: ready for the bills and broncos game?

Originally posted by thebuffalobills4
        i am and i hope we get revage from that 28-23 loss.in 2002.
        its on nfl net work.but since your close to buffalo
        they''ll show it.

Comment

• BillyT92679
          • Jul 2002

they''ll show it.
          Not live, but it will be on WKBW in Buffalo, WOKR in Rochester, and WIXT in Syracuse, on MONDAY night at 8 PM.
          Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by BillyT92679
            Not live, but it will be on WKBW in Buffalo, WOKR in Rochester, and WIXT in Syracuse, on MONDAY night at 8 PM.
            Will it be on NFL network live?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

they''ll show it.
              Won't it be subject to blackout in the Buffalo area? Rochester must be right on the blackout border.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                • May 2003

Originally posted by juice
                Will it be on NFL network live?
                YES!!!!!
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Halbert
                  I'm Not Normal
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillyT92679
                  Thanks. You are the man.

Comment

• Halbert
                    I'm Not Normal
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    Won't it be subject to blackout in the Buffalo area? Rochester must be right on the blackout border.
                    Oh Rochester is in the blackout zone all right. And thanks to a little 3/4 mile strip East of Rochester, so is all of Syracuse and most of the towns south/southeast of Rochester. The Bills are a good franchise and have the right to make money, but that little technicality was completely bogus.

Comment

• BillyT92679
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Halbert
                      Thanks. You are the man.
                      My pleasure to help!
                      Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• BillyT92679
                        • Jul 2002

Oh Rochester is in the blackout zone all right. And thanks to a little 3/4 mile strip East of Rochester, so is all of Syracuse and most of the towns south/southeast of Rochester. The Bills are a good franchise and have the right to make money, but that little technicality was completely bogus.
                        Syracuse being blacked out is a relatively recent phenonmenon. (I had already moved to Rochester a year earlier in 1997.) When CBS took over the AFC rights in 1998, WTVH 5 became the de facto Syracuse Bills station. Channel 5's signal is somewhat stronger than WSTM-3's (NBC) signal strength. About 5 houses in Yates County received Channel 5 and were within 75 miles of the center of Rich Stadium (kid you not)... and because of that little strip of land, all of Syracuse AND Utica-Rome, since Channel 5 on cable is the only CBS affiliate in Utica, were blacked-out. I grew up in CNY and got to watch all the games on tv, so I was lucky enough to watch the Comeback game live on Channel 3.

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
                          • Aug 2004

there going to show it on local tv if you live in buffalo,and i guest
                          rockchester.:pow: i wish buffalo had a black sabbath concert in the season opener.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            • May 2003

Yeah, I remember the Syracuse blackout thing. Rochester I can understand, but Syracuse is a good 135 miles away from Buffalo (at least driving distance.)That's really stretching the 75 mile blackout area, even as the crow flies.

Comment

• BillyT92679
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                              Yeah, I remember the Syracuse blackout thing. Rochester I can understand, but Syracuse is a good 135 miles away from Buffalo (at least driving distance.)That's really stretching the 75 mile blackout area, even as the crow flies.
                              Really unfortunate too, everybody knows about Buffalo/Niagara, Rochester, and Southern Ontario being great Bills bastions, but the Syracuse area is mostly Bills country too. And Utica-Rome is a good 50-50 split Bills and Giants fans. Only when you go really east to the Capital District do you get fewer Bills fans and more Jets, Pats, and especially Giants fans

Comment

Working...
                              X