• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Mularkey offers no baloney

New Bills coach is showing he's tough, and fair
    Mike Mularkey wasn't keen on the idea, not at all.
    Put a microphone on him so subscribers to the NFL Network could not only see but also hear him during his NFL head-coaching debut for the Buffalo Bills tonight against the Denver Broncos at Ralph Wilson Stadium?

George Halas and Paul Brown never worried about such high-tech things.
    ..more

New coach Mike Mularkey, right, has shown GM Tom Donahoe, left, he's not afraid to make tough decisions.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Charlieguide
    Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
    • Feb 2004

Interesting what Bledsoe said about his consistency . . . is he implying that the players didn't take Gregg Williams seriously?

The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• superbills
      • Mar 2003

A message for anyone who is going to watch the game on the NFL Network (out-of-towners)...

If you plan on taping the game, please let me, and anyone else who is interested, know. I am sure we can work out a compensation arragement for a copy of the game on VHS or DVD. I'm just really interested in hearing Mularkey on the sidelines and I know that WKBW is not going to be offering that up to us on their re-broadcast Monday night.

This whole pre-season blackout thing is a scam. Mybe I'm ignorant to the statistics, but does any team ever sell out a preseason game? I would love to go, but my two-week old son demands my attention, for now :) Regardless, GO BILLS!
      "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
      Ronald Reagan
      40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• madness23
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by superbills
        A message for anyone who is going to watch the game on the NFL Network (out-of-towners)...

If you plan on taping the game, please let me, and anyone else who is interested, know. I am sure we can work out a compensation arragement for a copy of the game on VHS or DVD. I'm just really interested in hearing Mularkey on the sidelines and I know that WKBW is not going to be offering that up to us on their re-broadcast Monday night.

This whole pre-season blackout thing is a scam. Mybe I'm ignorant to the statistics, but does any team ever sell out a preseason game? I would love to go, but my two-week old son demands my attention, for now :) Regardless, GO BILLS!
        Congrats on your son. Being a parent is a wonderful thing. I'd also be interested in a copy on DVD.

Comment

• superbills
          • Mar 2003

Thanks madness. He's the greatest thing to happen to us. I have no regrets trading sleep for our little guy
          "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
          Ronald Reagan
          40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by superbills

If you are in Rochester....you'll get to see the whole game on WOKR 13 tomorrow night.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

great article.

i will be watching tonight. wonder if they are just going to do soundbites at halftime or throughout the game?
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
              X