PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey offers no baloney

The_Philster
08-15-2004, 05:44 AM
New Bills coach is showing he's tough, and fair
Mike Mularkey wasn't keen on the idea, not at all.
Put a microphone on him so subscribers to the NFL Network could not only see but also hear him during his NFL head-coaching debut for the Buffalo Bills tonight against the Denver Broncos at Ralph Wilson Stadium?

George Halas and Paul Brown never worried about such high-tech things...more (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/bills/0815745826S_sports.shtml)
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/bills/images/0815G74582711_bills_1.jpg
New coach Mike Mularkey, right, has shown GM Tom Donahoe, left, he's not afraid to make tough decisions.

Charlieguide
08-15-2004, 10:10 AM
Interesting what Bledsoe said about his consistency . . . is he implying that the players didn't take Gregg Williams seriously?

:scratch:

superbills
08-15-2004, 10:37 AM
A message for anyone who is going to watch the game on the NFL Network (out-of-towners)...

If you plan on taping the game, please let me, and anyone else who is interested, know. I am sure we can work out a compensation arragement for a copy of the game on VHS or DVD. I'm just really interested in hearing Mularkey on the sidelines and I know that WKBW is not going to be offering that up to us on their re-broadcast Monday night.

This whole pre-season blackout thing is a scam. Mybe I'm ignorant to the statistics, but does any team ever sell out a preseason game? I would love to go, but my two-week old son demands my attention, for now :) Regardless, GO BILLS!

madness
08-15-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by superbills
A message for anyone who is going to watch the game on the NFL Network (out-of-towners)...

If you plan on taping the game, please let me, and anyone else who is interested, know. I am sure we can work out a compensation arragement for a copy of the game on VHS or DVD. I'm just really interested in hearing Mularkey on the sidelines and I know that WKBW is not going to be offering that up to us on their re-broadcast Monday night.

This whole pre-season blackout thing is a scam. Mybe I'm ignorant to the statistics, but does any team ever sell out a preseason game? I would love to go, but my two-week old son demands my attention, for now :) Regardless, GO BILLS!

Congrats on your son. Being a parent is a wonderful thing. I'd also be interested in a copy on DVD.

superbills
08-15-2004, 11:19 AM
Thanks madness. He's the greatest thing to happen to us. I have no regrets trading sleep for our little guy :up:

Michael82
08-15-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by superbills

If you are in Rochester....you'll get to see the whole game on WOKR 13 tomorrow night. :up:

Tatonka
08-15-2004, 02:01 PM
great article.

i will be watching tonight. wonder if they are just going to do soundbites at halftime or throughout the game?