PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe, Plummer figure to get light duty

The_Philster
08-15-2004, 08:21 AM
Starting quarterbacks Drew Bledsoe of Buffalo and Jake Plummer of Denver each are expected to be on the field for about a dozen plays tonight in Ralph Wilson Stadium.
As usual early in the exhibition season, starters for both teams will play sparingly.

Bills coach Mike Mularkey said Travis Brown will follow Bledsoe at quarterback, and rookie first-round draft pick J.P. Losman will finish under center. The Broncos will go with Danny Kanell after Plummer. Kanell is a six-year veteran from Florida State who started for the Giants in 1997 and 1998. He was out of football in 2001 and played in the Arena League in 2002. The third Broncos QB will be rookie seventh-round draft pick Matt Mauck, who helped lead Louisiana State to a share of the national title last year...more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040815/1018058.asp)

Hemlepp53
08-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Ya think that ESPN will show much of the game on SPORTS CENTER??? Willis, JP, MM, and so might draw some interest... Its the only hope I have in seeing anything...

mybills
08-15-2004, 11:12 AM
I have to go to the bar to watch it. Poor me! :snicker:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-15-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Hemlepp53
Ya think that ESPN will show much of the game on SPORTS CENTER??? Willis, JP, MM, and so might draw some interest... Its the only hope I have in seeing anything...

It probably won't be on SC since ESPN hates us because we haven't made the playoffs in 4 yrs. I tuned into NFL Live last tuesday at 7:30 on ESPN2 all they were talking about was the Patidiots and if they can repeat as SB Champs. :mad: no mention of us whatsoever Also on SportsCenter on Sat. they did a rundown on the top 10 RB's in the NFL Travis Henry wasn't even on the list. The only person that likes us at ESPN is Berman oh and Paul McGuire does he count?
:lol: :chair: :pow:

wazz
08-15-2004, 12:10 PM
tonight will be nothing more than a chance to see how the young guys are learning the system. The outcome wont be important, but atleast it's football!!

as for on the tv...i found a radio station so hopefully i'll here it at least