PDA

View Full Version : Rofl

The_Philster
08-15-2004, 08:28 AM
Great letter in today's Buffalo News
Bills fans rejoice:
Miami is Dolphinished

Attention Bills fans: Take off your Bills caps, bow your head, give a moment of silence (if you can stop laughing) . . . then take the fish off the grill, they're done.

First the Dan Marino fiasco, the offensive coordinator resigns, a trade for a third-string quarterback who can't beat out Jay Fiedler, Ricky Williams runs away, Zach Thomas has knee surgery, then to top it off the nutcase they traded for at wide receiver (David Boston) goes down for the year.

A strange silence from the Miami fans who annually speak of Super Bowls in August, September and October, then watch it all go up in smoke with the annual November-December meltdown. Thanks for a fun offseason. We usually wait to laugh at Miami later in the year. This feels like an early Christmas gift....
from (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040815/1047684.asp)

The Spaz
08-15-2004, 08:41 AM
I love it.:rofl::lol:

Charlieguide
08-15-2004, 09:38 AM
The sad thing is, they failed to mention several other key injuries.

Hemlepp53
08-15-2004, 10:39 AM
OUCH!!! That Hurts...

Bill Brasky
08-15-2004, 10:40 AM
totally hilarious

Originally posted by The_Philster
a trade for a third-string quarterback who can't beat out Jay Fiedler

that's the funniest part

Novacane
08-15-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Great letter in today's Buffalo News
[i]

A strange silence from the Miami fans who annually speak of Super Bowls in August, September and October,i]...
from (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040815/1047684.asp)

They are still talking Super Bowl. They just toned down the 16-0 talk this year :snicker:

Mr. Cynical
08-15-2004, 12:09 PM
Funny....altnough I'm getting a bit relcutant to pile it on now at this point....that whole karma thing....goes around come around...etc.

:goodbad:

mypoorfriendme
08-15-2004, 01:04 PM
im going to laugh when the dolphins make the playoffs this year and we all get a good taste of our feet

The Spaz
08-15-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
im going to laugh when the dolphins make the playoffs this year and we all get a good taste of our feet

Funniest post of the year.:rofl::lol:

Novacane
08-15-2004, 02:26 PM

:rofl: You're funny :lol:

SABURZFAN
08-15-2004, 02:34 PM

speak for yourself,toejamfootball.the FISH will not make the playoffs.they will have to pay off the refs for that to happen.if they couldn't make the playoffs with ricky williams,what makes you think they can do it without him?:idunno: