nfl network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nolimit
    Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
    • Aug 2003

nfl network

i live in buffalo and i have the nfl network, will the game still be blacked out or will I be able to see it?
  • mypoorfriendme
    • Apr 2003

i think you shuold be able to see it...i dont see why any local regulations could have jurisdiction over directv and national nfl network
    the dude abides

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
      Exhausted of Losing
      • Mar 2004

Re: nfl network

Originally posted by nolimit
      i live in buffalo and i have the nfl network, will the game still be blacked out or will I be able to see it?
      You live in Buffalo and your not going to the game.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
        You live in Buffalo and your not going to the game.
        I couldn't agree more.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
          i think you shuold be able to see it...i dont see why any local regulations could have jurisdiction over directv and national nfl network
          Local blackout rules apply to regular season games, even on DirecTV's NFL Season Ticket. I'm not sure if they apply to preseason on the NFL Network.
          Last edited by Jan Reimers; 08-16-2004, 09:58 AM.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
          X