PDA

View Full Version : Who DOES NOT have the NFL TICKET?

Tatonka
08-15-2004, 05:36 PM
i need to know who does not have the nfl ticket and does not live in the buffalo area.

thanks.

The Spaz
08-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Me.

alohabillsfan
08-15-2004, 05:43 PM
me too, building new house for Buffalo Bills super bowl party in JAX

BAM
08-15-2004, 05:45 PM
I don't have it

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Me too

The Spaz
08-15-2004, 05:47 PM
He's proabbly going to laugh at us when the game starts...lol:snicker::beers:

Bled2Hen
08-15-2004, 05:48 PM
I dont have da ticket, nor do i live in the buff. area :(

ArcticWildMan
08-15-2004, 05:49 PM
I don't have it :sadwalk:

Tatonka
08-15-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
He's proabbly going to laugh at us when the game starts...lol:snicker::beers:

YOUR RIGHT! :up:

:lolpoint: The Spaz, BillsRockSOMUCH, BAM, alohabillsfan

if you dont live in buffalo and you dont have the ticket... then your not really a bills fan. :snicker:

seriously.. it is so damn cheap.. i want to hear your excuses!! why dont you have it.. nfl ticket is the greatest creation since the car! :D

Tatonka
08-15-2004, 05:50 PM
:lolpoint: artic

The Spaz
Originally posted by Tatonka
YOUR RIGHT! :up:

:laughpoint: The Spaz, BillsRockSOMUCH, BAM, alohabillsfan

if you dont live in buffalo and you dont have the ticket... then your not really a bills fan. :snicker:

seriously.. it is so damn cheap.. i want to hear your excuses!! why dont you have it.. nfl ticket is the greatest creation since the car! :D

Why don't I because my apartment building faces the wrong direction for a dish that's why!:mad::madcurse:

Tatonka
:lolpoint: Bled2Hen

ArcticWildMan
It isn't offered up here :moon:

Tatonka
08-15-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
It isn't offered up here :moon:

how is that possible.. plenty of people in alaska have satelites!

BAM
08-15-2004, 05:52 PM

seriously.. it is so damn cheap.. i want to hear your excuses!! why dont you have it..

Because I'm either at the game in person, or at the bar watching it w/ other Bills fans. :up:

Preseason games are worthless anyways, but I did buy the NFL Field Pass to listen to them... :snicker:

ArcticWildMan
08-15-2004, 05:52 PM
NFL network doesn't have a spot beam to Alaska. Our look angle is so extreme (low), it takes a 6 foot dish to get most channels.

Bruce is Loose
08-15-2004, 06:03 PM
i dont have it

Mr. Miyagi
08-15-2004, 06:06 PM
I don't have it either. Not even a dish. :(

DraftBoy
08-15-2004, 06:06 PM
I dont bc my school wont allow me to put a dish outside my room, trust me I asked. Also most apartment complexes around here (bc its a small town) dont support them either, the bastards. So Im forced to go bar hopping, oh darn!!!

The Natrix
08-15-2004, 08:10 PM
I don't have it, but I don't give a rat's ass.

mypoorfriendme
08-15-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
I don't have it, but I don't give a rat's ass.

you dont give a rats ass that you only get to see MAYBE one bills game a year? :scratch:

colin
08-15-2004, 08:50 PM
i don't have it.

of course, i live in Hong Kong, so i don't think i can get it, but that and a Tivo would be bling as hell

The Natrix
08-15-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
you dont give a rats ass that you only get to see MAYBE one bills game a year? :scratch:

:chuckle:

I'll see all of the games minus the preseason, silly.

The Natrix
08-15-2004, 09:14 PM
By the way, I'm three hours east of B-lo. I guess I don't consider it the Buffalo area. :idunno:

I have tickets for 5 games. There might be 1 or 2 games that are not televised so I'll go to the bar.

Mr. Cynical
08-15-2004, 09:16 PM
Don't have it, but that's probably a good thing given Drew and the oline will destroy the season again.

:jk:

Tatonka
08-15-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
I dont bc my school wont allow me to put a dish outside my room, trust me I asked. Also most apartment complexes around here (bc its a small town) dont support them either, the bastards. So Im forced to go bar hopping, oh darn!!!

i used to set my dish up in my room in college.. and point it out of my window.. your not a real fan. :snicker:

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
Don't have it, but that's probably a good thing given Drew and the oline will destroy the season again.

:jk:

your not a real fan either.

:snicker:

Mr. Cynical
08-15-2004, 10:35 PM

Says he with a picture of a hockey player and not a Bill.

:tongue:

Luisito23
08-15-2004, 11:04 PM
I have digital cable{which is a piece of s***}, I wanna switch 2 satellite, but I don't know where 2 begin}}}
HEEEELPPPP!!!
GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlieguide
08-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Last time I watched satellite TV, every time it rained, the signal was lost. Last time I checked prices, it was $100 a month. Unless signals now penetrate thunderstorms and I can get TV, cable modem, and phone for $100, you're not changing my mind.
:shrug:

If I can get Sundays off while managing retail, I'll be at the local fan club.

Yet somehow, I still consider myself a Bills fan . . . unless being a fan requires having a superiority complex.

kardshark19
08-15-2004, 11:38 PM
i used to set my dish up in my room in college.. and point it out of my window.. your not a real fan. :snicker:

it's you're, not your :shakeno:
you're not a real American

Tatonka
08-16-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Luisito23
I have digital cable{which is a piece of s***}, I wanna switch 2 satellite, but I don't know where 2 begin}}}
HEEEELPPPP!!!

i have digital cable for normal tv watching.. i only have the nfl ticket and the nfl channel on the dish.. so all i pay is the 169 a year for the ticket.

Originally posted by Charlieguide
Last time I watched satellite TV, every time it rained, the signal was lost. Last time I checked prices, it was $100 a month. Unless signals now penetrate thunderstorms and I can get TV, cable modem, and phone for $100, you're not changing my mind.
:shrug:

If I can get Sundays off while managing retail, I'll be at the local fan club.

Yet somehow, I still consider myself a Bills fan . . . unless being a fan requires having a superiority complex.

as long as you have 78% viewing strength or better, you shouldnt have any break ups in the picture, regardless of weather.. i have never had a problem with it, as long as the dish itself is not secure.. i have seen people with problems that have the dish that is not secured.. if it moves at all, it could effect your picture easily.

Originally posted by kardshark19
it's you're, not your :shakeno:
you're not a real American

thanks for busting me on my grammar.. i feel so ashamed. :D

Michael82
08-16-2004, 03:22 PM
Damn DirecTV got wise to the special card that was out. :mad:

kardshark19
08-16-2004, 04:08 PM

thanks for busting me on my grammar.. i feel so ashamed. :D

anytime bro :buddies:

TedMock
08-17-2004, 08:45 AM
The condo building I live in will not allow us to have a dish. I have not missed 1 Bills game since I move out of the area 11 years ago, so where there's a will, there's a way. There's a bar down the street that plays all the games, there's Grevey's in Falls Church (20 minutes away), and there's McFadden's in DC (also 20 minutes away). I have no reason to miss a game. However, I am house shopping and the NFL package will be my first house-warming gift to myself.

lordofgun
08-17-2004, 08:46 AM
:lolpoint:
Originally posted by TedMock
The condo building I live in will not allow us to have a dish. I have not missed 1 Bills game since I move out of the area 11 years ago, so where there's a will, there's a way. There's a bar down the street that plays all the games, there's Grevey's in Falls Church (20 minutes away), and there's McFadden's in DC (also 20 minutes away). I have no reason to miss a game. However, I am house shopping and the NFL package will be my first house-warming gift to myself.

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-17-2004, 08:52 AM
I don't because I don't need it. Global has an agreement with CBS and FOX so I can see at least 15 Bills games ( I got 16 last year :clap: ) during the season. Secondly I still get CBS and I'm closer to Buffalo then any other NFL team so I get pretty much all the games on 2 stations.

Jan Reimers
08-17-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Luisito23
HEEEELPPPP!!!

Call 1-800-DirecTV.

Tatonka
08-17-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by TedMock

i just sold my house and moved into a rental home while we are building.. they came out and hooked up a new satelite for 25$.

:D

TigerJ
08-17-2004, 11:34 AM
I don't have it, but I live in western NY.

Ed
08-17-2004, 12:01 PM
What's wrong with going to the bar and watching with other fans while someone else is paying for the dish?

The Spaz
08-17-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Ed
What's wrong with going to the bar and watching with other fans while someone else is paying for the dish?

Not a damn thing.:up::beers:

tampabay25690
08-17-2004, 12:04 PM
I have 3-4 different Bills bars that are in the Tampa area so I will be going there, and I also have Bucs season Tixs so I go to some of the bucs games and give the other games to some employees or my wife and her friend.....

BAM
08-17-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Ed

I used to have to pay a dollar every Sunday @ Off Track Wagering to watch the games :mad:

Mahdi
08-17-2004, 12:23 PM
I pay 22 dollars canadian a month and get ; Nfl ticket , nhl centre ice and mlb extra innings. but then i just cancel it after the NFL season ..so end up paying about 100 dollars

TedMock
08-17-2004, 12:42 PM
i just sold my house and moved into a rental home while we are building.. they came out and hooked up a new satelite for 25$.

:D

That's why I'm getting rid of the condo. I just can't take all the stupid rules anymore. They feel that the dish is unsightly even though they're so small now. They also won't let us put a grill on the balconies, or wash clothes after 10 PM. I know, fire code, noise, blah, blah. I'm just bitter that we pay a few hundred bucks a month in condo fees, yet I feel imprisoned most of the time. They cut the lawn for us....big deal.