X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Answer me this

Does anyone think that Pucillo has some incriminating photos of TD and TD is forcing the coaches to start him?
    That guy looked as bad as he did last year. Couldn't hold up at the point of attack and got in Travis' way instead of opening up any holes.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

10. So the fans will stop picking on Ryan Denny as the worst starter on the team. 9. Last year Puccillo sucked on purpose "just to get the opponents overconfident for this season." 8. He brings the coaches Dunkin Donuts every morning. 7. Ross Tucker and Marques Sullivan were caught vandalizing the coaches

refer to reason #1
    finsrclowns

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
      Does anyone think that Pucillo has some incriminating photos of TD and TD is forcing the coaches to start him?
      TD with a donkey?
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        TD with a donkey?

Giving or receiving?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          • May 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
          Giving or receiving?
          Was thinking a female donkey, but in light of revelations about Governor McGrevey, anything is possible.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

I'm beginning to wonder. I am at the point where I would prefer to see Pucillo get CUT, if benching him won't do it. CUT HIS ASS!

He is definitely Mike cillo

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              • May 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
              I'm beginning to wonder. I am at the point where I would prefer to see Pucillo get CUT, if benching him won't do it. CUT HIS ASS!

He is definitely Mike cillo
              Tucker at least has some enthusiasm - plus a mean streak.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                Tucker at least has some enthusiasm - plus a mean streak.
                I agree. and the thing that pisses me off is that I've seen it everyday at camp. The good news is...the LDE started out as Ryan Denney's job to lose and now they are rotating it and Kelsay will probably win it. I hope they start doing the same thing with the LG spot. Pucillo has done absolutely NOTHING to deserve the LG spot. I really like Tucker and think that his nastiness is just what the OL could use.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                  Giving or receiving?
                  Maybe cillo is the one receiving.

Comment

Working...
                  X