Was anybody else impressed with Josh Reed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Was anybody else impressed with Josh Reed?

I liked his kick returns and he held onto the balls thrown his way. With Moulds a lock to start and Evans a 1st rounder who should eventually start (maybe not this year) I think Reed can be a huge assest to the team as a KR and a 3rd WR. I liked what I saw.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I agree! Something tells me that Reed is not going to give up his job without a fight. He looked very good everytime he was on the field and I think he may have knocked Antonio Brown out of the KR job.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I think Reed will start and move to the slot on 3 WR sets.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Reed made a couple of nice catches and looked great on kickoff returns. He's an ideal slot receiver who could catch 60+ balls a year, and might be the KR guy we've been looking for.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• wazz
          • Jan 2004

Reed is definately a great slot reciever and i think with his current apparent development he can certainly start the season as number 2 and have success.

also, as a KR he could be great. he isn't overly fast, but he is very elusive and this is a huge part of KR duties
          www.billsaddiction.com

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

I was when saw him on KR...he did a better job than anyone's done there in years...maybe better than anyone since Moulds did it.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              I was when saw him on KR...he did a better job than anyone's done there in years...maybe better than anyone since Moulds did it.
              EXACTLY! Plus, he was NOT running against the backups, the starters were all in there.

However, I do have one complaint about the ST....Please Mularkey, don't you dare think about putting Nate Clements in for the Punt Returns again. I don't want to lose him!

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

as i posted in my game summary.. i thought he was one of the best players out there.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Big M
                  • Jan 2004

The Bills have so many different packages on Offense that it really doesn't matter who supposedly starts. Outside of Moulds, Evans,Reed and Shaw will all get their receptions. Our WR's all looked good last night.

Reed has looked good in camp and kept it going last night. He deserves his props.

Comment

Working...
                  X